Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amerimutt cucksersvative calls Haitian immigrants "Sand monkeys"

Huh? Why are you typing like that?

@Racial-Identitarian

Why would some Ohio redneck know that Arabs are referred to as sands in some obscure online communities.

His description is quite accurate anyhow.

Huh? Why are you typing like that?

The dark knight interrogation joker laughing s7zebihgjq22sc98

Last edited:
Why would some Ohio redneck know that Arabs are referred to as sands in some obscure online communities.

His description is quite accurate anyhow.
It would make sense. If he said monkey.

Wypipo food be like unseasoned chicken and potato salad, roasted cat seasoned with chilli spice is part of MUH CULTURE dawg

Much of Haiti has been subjected to desertification you 70 IQ arab
Yeah, I'm sure the redneck called him "sand Monkey" because, of that lol. But whatever, helps you cope

Yeah, I'm sure the redneck called him "sand Monkey" because, of that lol. But whatever, helps you cope
Why would I be coping? You’re clearly triggered as always with be conflating with other turd world parasites

Why would I be coping? You’re clearly triggered as always with be conflating with other turd world parasites
That dude was clearly clueless, he is obviously, not aware that niggers in Haiti are cutting down trees. Stop trying to defend your fellow amerimutt, and accept defeat for once kek.

Tbh it’d make sense if a redneck got curries and sands confused since that’s common in America, but I don’t see one confusing pitch black Haitians with Arabs lol. Idk though tbh

That dude was clearly clueless, he is obviously, not aware that niggers in Haiti are cutting down trees. Stop trying to defend your fellow amerimutt, and accept defeat for once kek.
People are ignorant everywhere. The fact that you had to make a thread about some random redneck using a slur commonly used for sands for niggers instead shows how fragile you are

You’re clearly triggered as always with be conflating with other turd world parasites
Niggers and levantines look nothing alike. I posted this to prove how retarded you mutts are when it comes to race.
People are ignorant everywhere. The fact that you had to make a thread about some random redneck using a slur commonly used
Missed the point of the thread.

Your country is being overrun by Spics and niggers, and I can't describe to you how much I like it when I see mutts on Twitter cry about it. That's what you get for starting wars and destablizing our countries and killing our people.

Your country is being overrun by Spics and niggers, and I can't describe to you how much I like it when I see mutts on Twitter cry about it.
IMG 0816
IMG 0817

I don't care, you sand niggers are a pathetic people who have humiliated yourselves several times in the last century.

View attachment 1260996View attachment 1260997

I don't care, you sand niggers are a pathetic people who have humiliated yourselves several times in the last century
Why bring up Jews again? First of a lot of Israelis, were WW2 vets who came from Europe, while, Arab armies were inexperienced conscripts. There's a reason, your master Israel won't invade southern Lebanon. ARABS are much more experienced now, and will humiliate your masters and your savage race if you try anything. And it's been almost a year and hamas are doing fine, what chance does your master Israel have against Hezbollah?

Last edited: