Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans still greatly overestimate U.S. gay population

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
★★
This gallup poll estimates that gays make up 4.5% of the US population, while the mean of people surveyed believe it's 25% (1 in 4 people). There are differences in estimation by demographic. Younger people, liberals, and women think it's higher (women believing 1 in 3 people are gay), but even the lower end estimations made by older people, conservatives, and men still end up at 17%, much higher than reality.

According to overrepresentation in the media, 100% of people are either gay, bi, tranny, black, female or some weird made up shit.

Gay population will rise

Fags have to be a small minority that scream the loudest

Let all chads become gay

women think it's higher (women believing 1 in 3 people are gay)
What they perceive as men being not interested in women is really that men like us have no access to women whatsoever. Stupid cunts think it's all about them. They say, "Oh, he doesn't make a fool out of himself to try to get girls? He must be gay," unless you have women throwing themselves at you because of your good looks, spending time with women is a losing situation.

Well gays leave more girls for us while simultaneously taking another guy with them.

I'm so old I remember when a fag was a cigarette or a bundle of twigs.

I think the term was invented after White War 2, to describe fascists.

Also, it's very rare to see a happy fag. I.e. a gay fag.

I wonder why their are so few faggoty newsmen? That's odd.

This phenomenon is like jews. On tv that's almost all you see is jewish actors. All superheroes and lead character's are jews.

All this shit is done on purpose.

According to overrepresentation in the media, 100% of people are either gay, bi, tranny, black, female or some weird made up shit.
sounds like its over for many men

@ryhan what do you think about this

I thought I remembered something saying it was 12% but I guess not

and they underestimate the overweight population

That is, in its own way, life fuel, now we can all claim oppression.

is there data to show theres more gay people in the us than other 1st world countries?