Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity American psycho is one of the biggest female projections ever

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
American Psycho is a movie you've probably all heard of due to its popularity within memes in recent years. I don't think I need to explain it too much. Its director is a woman. (as you probably already knew from the screeching feminists constantly proclaiming it.) The film is intended as a commentary on "toxic masculinity" and "male competitiveness." But ironically enough it's more of a massive projection of the female social life. Specifically this scene

View: https://youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY?si=M_8tzt12g3rehjGj

The scene focuses of Patrick and his "friends" (friends he's secretly jealous of and hates. Hmmm. Sound familiar?) comparing their business cards as a way of measuring how high they are socially and financially. Again, what's hilarious about this scene is it doesn't end up being a good commentary on toxic masculinity. Instead it's a massive foid projection. Women are on average according to studies far competitive among their friends than men, and also far more likely to betray and talk about their friends behind their back:
https://doi.org/10.1177/0261927X14533197

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euroecorev.2016.02.017

It's almost always been women who've been so obsessed with trends and how owning different things effects how people view them. Look at the recent trend of women who say they wouldn't date a man who uses an android.
1 LwzMZajuCEjcW4NlOHCBHQ2x

Have you ever seen men do something similar? The fact of the matter is women are far more obsessed with buying products to prove their social status than men are. They're also far more judgy when someone fails to meet the same social status they believe they have.

thats kind of the point nigga, to highlight such issues

but yes they are foid traits tbh

foid projection

The movie is about materialism and women are the biggest materialists by all objective metrics

No one would take it seriously as social commentary if it was just bitchy foids comparing their iPhones because women are just understood to be something akin to children and no one can really get mad at them for these types of things

The movie is about materialism and women are the biggest materialists by all objective metrics

No one would take it seriously as social commentary if it was just bitchy foids comparing their iPhones because women are just understood to be something akin to children and no one can really get mad at them for these types of things
What's hilarious is the foid directors of this movie are so dumb that they didn't even attend it to be a commentary on materialism alone. The main focus was attempting to mock her chad bfs. She said the main inspiration was her exes.

i mean toxic masculinity is a buzzword but male normie fags do act like that, at least subconsciously, with the new iphones and designer clothes and shit, and all in some way to impress foids

in the book, patrick is like these fags, but really he cant stand so lets out steam by going er, but still wanting to fit in.

the book is a bit more faggy and mentalcelly tho, but explores the psyche of an incel who cant stand that shit

High IQ. That movie should’ve been torched a long time ago.

yuppie men are like this but not men who drink a fucking beer and beat their wives

I enjoy memes but I always thought that there was something with the movie

I like the emphasis on the superficiality of it all, while people are just shitty underneath

American Psycho is a movie you've probably all heard of due to its popularity within memes in recent years. I don't think I need to explain it too much. Its director is a woman. (as you probably already knew from the screeching feminists constantly proclaiming it.) The film is intended as a commentary on "toxic masculinity" and "male competitiveness." But ironically enough it's more of a massive projection of the female social life. Specifically this scene

The scene focuses of Patrick and his "friends" (friends he's secretly jealous of and hates. Hmmm. Sound familiar?) comparing their business cards as a way of measuring how high they are socially and financially. Again, what's hilarious about this scene is it doesn't end up being a good commentary on toxic masculinity. Instead it's a massive foid projection. Women are on average according to studies far competitive among their friends than men, and also far more likely to betray and talk about their friends behind their back:

It's almost always been women who've been so obsessed with trends and how owning different things effects how people view them. Look at the recent trend of women who say they wouldn't date a man who uses an android.
View attachment 985875

Have you ever seen men do something similar? The fact of the matter is women are far more obsessed with buying products to prove their social status than men are. They're also far more judgy when someone fails to meet the same social status they believe they have.

Kek lol now I see how foidish this movie is.

I never related to Patrick Bateman. He really isn't my shtick. The only fictional characters I have related to are Conan the Barbarian(the comic version) and Levi Ackerman(fellow manlet kek). My life history and general mannerism is really similar to Levi.

I never understood how this could be considered an incel movie or why some people idolize Bateman so much, he's a richfag mogger POS.

"I wouldn't date someone with an android" honestly that's such a myopic and ignorant thing to say, because anyone with a brain would know androids can be very nice phones...

It just shows how much power they command, they can simply make up a rule, and condemn everyman like that to a life of torture

Very based thread. It could also explains why the characters in the movie are narcissists and always cheating.

The scene focuses of Patrick and his "friends" (friends he's secretly jealous of and hates. Hmmm. Sound familiar?) comparing their business cards as a way of measuring how high they are socially and financially. Again, what's hilarious about this scene is it doesn't end up being a good commentary on toxic masculinity. Instead it's a massive foid projection.
And this scene makes no sense for most men because that's not how we are. Truly pure projection from foid director. Tbh the version where they show off pokemon cards makes more sense.

View attachment 985875

Genuinely interesting read. I wonder if BE Ellis were trying to say people in general when spoiled and out of touch with reality to an extreme become focused and competitive over dumb shit which doesn’t actually matter. Today of course that would certainly be women moreso than men.

High IQ man :hax: I think a lot of men and women’s confusion over each other comes down to both projecting, but more men acknowledge that seems to me.

I left a comment over yonder on what I like about the book/my interpretation of some of it here if it’s relevant to you: https://incels.is/threads/its-insan...-story-from-my-uni-days.384296/#post-12870085
Cheers :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
It shows the social game very well. How everyone is just superficial and fake at the end of the day. That no one really loves anyone or cares about anyone. Honestly just better to be alone.

It shows the social game very well. How everyone is just superficial and fake at the end of the day. That no one really loves anyone or cares about anyone. Honestly just better to be alone.

Watch classroom of the elite or death note if you want an anime example

Women are on average according to studies far competitive among their friends than men,
This. That scene could be remade with women talking about how tall their boyfriends are and it'd be 100% more genuine. It would end with some 4'11 foid bragging about how she's dating Shaq [mic drop].