Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American nigger foids are the biggest race traitors

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I saw a post some user posted about American demographics.

Asian population will rise by 2050
latino population will rise by 2050
blacks will remain at the same population to 2010 when 2050 arrives

The thing is that also many sub saharan Africans, black South Americams, Caribbeans are immigrating to Burgerland.

So if the black numbers are staying the same through immigration what does it say about the negro American foid? It means blacks shouting black power and that black negro foids are "kweens" is bullshit, those foids abort their children.

If negro foids started breeding 15 years ago and were also breeding right now they could be 40-50% of the population by 2050.

Anytime I hear a nigger say blackpower or "whites keep us down" I will be like fuck off nigger you had the chance and your own race refused to take the power that is now for the taking since the whites are below replacement level.

Not as much as white foids

this has to be cope.
Tyrone is coompeepee happy bunny who loves making single sheboon mothers

it's over

It's not just population, they legitimately despise their men (which all foids do, to be honest. Nigger toilets are just more honest about it).

this has to be cope.
Tyrone is coompeepee happy bunny who loves making single sheboon mothers

it's over
oh well if you too lazy to look up the figures and see for yourself then remain ignorant. Just because Tyrone is fcuking means nothing if black American numbers are falling. They will be gentrified from their current neighnbourhoods to make way for the arriving latinos to show how useless the negro woman is.

It's not just population, they legitimately despise their men (which all foids do, to be honest. Nigger toilets are just more honest about it).
Yeah however, this was their chance to take all political power and they blew it. As the saying goes opportunity comes but once, either you seize it or lose it and the nigger foid refused it so niggers must never ever complain about mah white supremacy, they must shut their mouths for good and let immigrant black Africans become the dominant group in black America

Yeah easily the worse race of foids
White foids are easily some of the biggest promoters of Globohomo agendas, they also are quite hypergamous, and are very much whores of the highest degree. I may make a post about this sometime- detailing my full fury at them.

These lib and christscum motherfuckers are the reason why white people are disappearing.

White foids are easily some of the biggest promoters of Globohomo agendas, they also are quite hypergamous, and are very much whores of the highest degree. I may make a post about this sometime- detailing my full fury at them.
I like the idea of enforcing sharia on them.

Niggerfoid entities have the largest shittiest smelliest sweatiest disgusting asses on the planet that also have smothered in cocoa cream that they also use to lube their gaping assholes and dildo themselves and shit out firetrucks of shit :feelspuke:

whites dont count because they are finished everywhere not just USA

Blacks are soon to be the biggest or second biggest ethnicity on the planet. Africans are multiplying like rabbits and migrating into every country imaginable. You should rather be worried about the other races, especially whites, if they even survive the nigerization. Even the president of Tunisia was worried about the Blacks increasing in his country. It's over for all non-Blacks and non-Jews.

Blacks are soon to be the biggest or second biggest ethnicity on the planet. Africans are multiplying like rabbits and migrating into every country imaginable. You should rather be worried about the other races, especially whites, if they even survive the nigerization. Even the president of Tunisia was worried about the Blacks increasing in his country. It's over for all non-Blacks and non-Jews.
Whites are finished buddy. If a people refuse to reproduce then they will replaced its that simple

Whites are finished buddy. If a people refuse to reproduce then they will replaced its that simple
But this fate will come to every ethnicity. The Elites made it very clear they want every country to be full of mulattos. After the whites are finished, they will send Africans into the Middle East and Asia. They will come for every non-Black ethnicity. And when every country has a high percentage of Blacks, the Jewish slave planet is complete. Everybody can be replaced through propaganda, junk food, easily available abortion, depression and "refugees". Even certain Blacks like American Blacks might get replaced by Lationos and African migrants. It can happen to everybody.

But this fate will come to every ethnicity. The Elites made it very clear they want every country to be full of mulattos. After the whites are finished, they will send Africans into the Middle East and Asia. They will come for every non-Black ethnicity. And when every country has a high percentage of Blacks, the Jewish slave planet is complete. Everybody can be replaced through propaganda, junk food, easily available abortion, depression and "refugees". Even certain Blacks like American Blacks might get replaced by Lationos and African migrants. It can happen to everybody.
as the saying goes, its not over till the fat lady sings. Who said Asians or Sands will be the same like whites just because elites want them to be like that? You never know, maybe they will begin producing like crazy.

Fact is though for now that whites are finished and have failed. All that fancy AI and technology means nothing.

Last edited:
as the saying goes, its not over till the fat sings. Who said Asians or Sands will be the same like whites just because elites want them to be like that? You never know, maybe they will begin producing like crazy.

Fact is though for now that whites are finished and have failed. All that fancy AI and technology means nothing.
Right now it seems like Asians and Sands don't take shot from the Elites, so I hope they continue to do that. Japan looks like it'S next on the chopping block tho.

Right now it seems like Asians and Sands don't take shot from the Elites, so I hope they continue to do that. Japan looks like it'S next on the chopping block tho.
I heard their foids are now worse than western foids

Not as much as white foids
It's actually mayo men who are race traitors. Stats show white women strongly respond to white men in dating apps while white men swipe on all races of women equally.

Anytime I hear a nigger say blackpower or "whites keep us down" I will be like fuck off nigger you had the chance and your own race refused to take the power that is now for the taking since the whites are below replacement level.

Everyone who comes to the West ends up below replacement levels. That is because the West is a satanic society that atomizes people and sucks away people's souls in exchange for material wealth. The population increases you referenced are being driven by mass migration, not fertility. There are African immigrants too but not even close to the number that is coming from Central/South America and Asia.

A black foid's womb is a graveyard they'll kill >1000s of babies a week.

So if the black numbers are staying the same through immigration what does it say about the negro American foid
It means that black women can't attract white Chad

The thing is that also many sub saharan Africans, black South Americams, Caribbeans are immigrating to Burgerland.

So if the black numbers are staying the same through immigration what does it say about the negro American foid? It means blacks shouting black power and that black negro foids are "kweens" is bullshit, those foids abort their children.

If negro foids started breeding 15 years ago and were also breeding right now they could be 40-50% of the population by 2050.

Black people learn more danger from multiculturalism than white people in the United States. Look what is happening in the ghettos of LA county. They are literally committing a genocide against blacks perpetrated by mexican gangs.

Black people learn more danger from multiculturalism than white people in the United States. Look what is happening in the ghettos of LA county. They are literally committing a genocide against blacks perpetrated by mexican gangs.
care to explain for none LA cels. Perhaps a video or article?

No such thing as race traitors, they where raped and sterilized by the white man for so long

Kanye was right

Only a tiny fraction of US immigrants come from Sub Saharan Africa (who would want them anyway? Kek)

Asian and Latin American countries are the top immigrant providers to Burgerland, so ofc their populations will rise significantly in proportion.

Nigger sstill fertility rate mog all other races except Beaners. But that can’t compensate their lack of new immigrants.

Well then blacks should be genocided. If black women refuse to breed soldiers then they must die and black men should look else where for females
That will basically destroy the black race but you do you? It's not like you're going to breed in the first place

That will basically destroy the black race but you do you? It's not like you're going to breed in the first place
what does have to do with do you and what not. The blacks can take all power or forever remain Niggers and the black woman chose to be Niggers. Now Niggers are getting wiped out in LA by Latinos who dont play Nigger games. In New York Niggers are getting gentrified.
#

There is no other way. You either a nigger or you take power.

So Afro American Niggers must never ever complain again and must love been slaves, because their whores chose it over seizing all power completely.

This guy explains it perfectly, He was a Mujahidin fighter in Afgahnistan and Chechnya

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ip7gqKk7s

i agree that some nigress are actually race traitors and they would sleep with other men than their negro husbands.

from what i heard from my friends: if you go to sub saharan places full with dark skinned nigers and you're a light skinned arab (ivory skinned) then you will be dating a ton of girls easily, unlike american nigress that mostly date their own men,, african nigress don't really like niggers.

i had one guy saying that he managed to get more than 5 gfs in less than 6 months of staying in a sub Saharan country.
his skin tone is like this and he had straight brown hair

I'm Lebanese-Canadian but my white-passing appearance gives me a window  into the racism of others | CBC Radio

if this light skinned guy managed to fuck a ton of sheboons easily then imagine lighter skinned races like koreans or even whites.

i agree that some nigress are actually race traitors and they would sleep with other men than their negro husbands.

from what i heard from my friends: if you go to sub saharan places full with dark skinned nigers and you're a light skinned arab (ivory skinned) then you will be dating a ton of girls easily, unlike american nigress that mostly date their own men,, african nigress don't really like niggers.

i had one guy saying that he managed to get more than 5 gfs in less than 6 months of staying in a sub Saharan country.
his skin tone is like this and he had straight brown hair

View attachment 757612

if this light skinned guy managed to fuck a ton of sheboons easily then imagine lighter skinned races like koreans or even whites.
As if Tyrone is not slaying Arab and snow bunny Beckys. Obviously Arab Chad is slaying African foids

Forget about Africa they fought and died for their independance. I am talking specifically about African American foids

As if Tyrone is not slaying Arab and snow bunny Beckys
he's not. i am not seeing niggers with arabs ever.
even if one tyroone managed to do so, 99% of arabs still get disgusted by niggers
I am talking specifically about African American foids
i don't really know a lot about these whores

he's not. i am not seeing niggers with arabs ever.
even if one tyroone managed to do so, 99% of arabs still get disgusted by niggers

i don't really know a lot about these whores
dude have you ever been to USA, EU ,Australia or New Zealand?

dude have you ever been to USA, EU ,Australia or New Zealand?
i only have been to tunisia and lived my whole life in libya, never got out of africa before but i will go to south euro in the futur.

also i don't see arabs with niggers ever here, i see some arab men with nigress but not arab women with nigerrs.
deathnic toilets hate darker skinned men

i only have been to tunisia and lived my whole life in libya, never got out of africa before but i will go to south euro in the futur.

also i don't see arabs with niggers ever here, i see some arab men with nigress but not arab women with nigerrs.
deathnic toilets hate darker skinned men
Go to America and see Arab Saudi, Syria, Iraq, Iran , Kurd, Turkish, Albanian foids getting fucked by Tyrone, sucking Tyrone and Chad

Go to America and see Arab Saudi, Syria, Iraq, Iran , Kurd, Turkish, Albanian foids getting fucked by Tyrone, sucking Tyrone and Chad
maybe you're right but i do actually believe that every incel who isn't black can go to sub saharan nigger countries and ascend easily

just don't be very dark skinned

maybe you're right but i do actually believe that every incel who isn't black can go to sub saharan nigger countries and ascend easily

just don't be very dark skinned
I guess I should try it and get some African foids.

You are very close to Subsaharan African countries. You can go for a visit on aeroplane for one weekend.

By the way there are many Africans in Tunisia. Why dont you take a Somalia or Nigeria foid ? Are you lite skinned?

I guess I should try it and get some African foids.
you definitely should, every african nigress is trying to make her kids lighter skinned or atleast brown instead of black.
rememeber that american niggress and african niggress aren't the same at all. the african ones have broken self esteems since they're living in shitholes and being treated badly but the american niggress are living in the BLM movment and having their egos stroked by the media
You are very close to Subsaharan African countries. You can go for a visit on aeroplane for one weekend.
there's a lot of arab/mali or arab/kenyan dating apps, maybe trying them first would be good
By the way there are many Africans in Tunisia. Why dont you take a Somalia or Nigeria foid ? Arte you lite skinned?

i would try it, but not in tunisia, maybe in other places because there's no competition with other light skinned males

you definitely should, every african nigress is trying to make her kids lighter skinned or atleast brown instead of black.
rememeber that american niggress and african niggress aren't the same at all. the african ones have broken self esteems since they're living in shitholes and being treated badly but the american niggress are living in the BLM movment and having their egos stroked by the media

there's a lot of arab/mali or arab/kenyan dating apps, maybe trying them first would be good
Hmm okay now I want to visit Africa