Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American nigger foids are the biggest race traitors

Hmm okay now I want to visit Africa
get more infos about this first, don't let me get your hopes up and i didn't even try it in my life
try the dating apps in kenya

get more infos about this first, don't let me get your hopes up and i didn't even try it in my life
try the dating apps in kenya
forget apps, just fly down for some days. Find the girl you like then visit her anytime

No race of women are loyal. That's why you need to repress them to a great extent with some form of sharia like custom, otherwise society falls apart. Has happened many times in the past.

Facts no printer sheboons are big time race traitors the only reason they seem to be more loyal cause other races of men don’t want them like that…. Fuck sheboons

Facts no printer sheboons are big time race traitors the only reason they seem to be more loyal cause other races of men don’t want them like that…. Fuck sheboons
lol. Black women are pretty bad but don't black men date outside their race a lot too?

oh well if you too lazy to look up the figures and see for yourself then remain ignorant. Just because Tyrone is fcuking means nothing if black American numbers are falling. They will be gentrified from their current neighnbourhoods to make way for the arriving latinos to show how useless the negro woman is.
Where to begin?

First: It's absolutely impossible to stay the same percentage for 40 plus years when you breed like Blacks do. It's known in the BC that we don't all fill out the census. The real number is around 26-30%. You really think 13% is important to the democratic party?

Second: Why the fuck are you crackas worried about Black's so much? Everybody know y'all numbers are below replacement levels, worry about that!

3rd: We couldn't careless about them immigrants you're bringing over, they're POC we're used to being around other POC, whites are not. So once again whites have cut off their nose to spite their face. Those immigrants are already murdering and raping white men and women as we speak, I'm sure y'all have seen the stories If not then google it.

And I think we all know Tyrone is about to breed those immigrant women, just like we bred the Puerto Ricans, Asians, Dominicans, and White girls.

Where to begin?

First: It's absolutely impossible to stay the same percentage for 40 plus years when you breed like Blacks do. It's known in the BC that we don't all fill out the census. The real number is around 26-30%. You really think 13% is important to the democratic party?

Second: Why the fuck are you crackas worried about Black's so much? Everybody know y'all numbers are below replacement levels, worry about that!

3rd: We couldn't careless about them immigrants you're bringing over, they're POC we're used to being around other POC, whites are not. So once again whites have cut off their nose to spite their face. Those immigrants are already murdering and raping white men and women as we speak, I'm sure y'all have seen the stories If not then google it.

And I think we all know Tyrone is about to breed those immigrant women, just like we bred the Puerto Ricans, Asians, Dominicans, and White girls.
Because I have African ancestry thats why. Take all the political power but you fucked up already ad the chance has now passed, still not to late but i doubt your foids will get their shit together.

Because I have African ancestry thats why. Take all the political power but you fucked up already ad the chance has now passed, still not to late but i doubt your foids will get their shit together
You having African ancestry(whatever the fuck that means) means nothing, you're an immigrant, I was born here! I explained everything perfectly so I guess we sit back and see who's right.

You having African ancestry(whatever the fuck that means) means nothing, you're an immigrant, I was born here! I explained everything perfectly so I guess we sit back and see who's right.
I aint in America and dont want to be there. I dont know you and dont wanna

Point is simple. If a Latino or African American should take power then I prefer the African. But you failed .

okay bye.

I aint in America and dont want to be there. I dont know you and dont wanna

Point is simple. If a Latino or African American should take power then I prefer the African. But you failed .

okay bye.
Failed what? Whites have only been in charge in America no other race has power like that besides them. When they finally decend from power, yes there will be a power struggle, but that hasn't happen yet, dunce!
That's why I said let's wait and see who's right. My bet is on Black.

Failed what? Whites have only been in charge in America no other race has power like that besides them. When they finally decend from power, yes there will be a power struggle, but that hasn't happen yet, dunce!
That's why I said let's wait and see who's right. My bet is on Black.
I hope so