Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill American law: (1) Only men can rape women, (2) All men who have sex while drunk are rapists, (3) Women are responsible for nothing

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
After this thread where a curry was charged for rape just for fucking a girl who desperately wanted it, I looked into what the law says about a drunk man having sex with a drunk women.

Final verdict: The man is always a rapist. The woman has no responsibility for anything.

Here is how the Justice Department defines rape:

Rape: The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

So by definition, rape = penetration. Who does the penetration during sex? Men and their penises.

Thus by law, even if a man is passed out completely, if he has an erection, and a girl hops on his dick, he cannot have been raped. He can only be raped if she sticks a dildo or finger in his ass during the process.

The law also says that anyone who is drunk is "not able to consent". But because the law says only the one who penetrates is a rapist, this by definition makes every man who's had drunk sex with a drunk girl a rapist, while the women are guilty of nothing for doing the same thing to the man.

FEMINISM = EQUALITY FOR ALL, RIGHT?

This is why men are losing the gender war. The entire law was written against us and women are abusing it to destroy us.

Last edited:
imagine being able to sign a contract while drunk and taking it back afterwards

The justice system is fucked up. It’s a bunch of made up rules created by 60 year old white balding men. They get to decide what’s right and wrong in this world we live in.

I like my living conditions and education but this is one of the reasons I consider it hell

We need another revolution.

Final verdict: The man is always a rapist. The woman has no responsibility for anything.

JFL at degenerates (consuming alcohol is degenerate). Why are women treated like literal kids? JFL at pretending women can't think for themselves.

women can't think for themselves.
They can't.
902.jpg

Feminsim is making women have their cake and eat it too.

The slut is named Arshia Saxena on facebook. I am disgusted by looking at that slut.

After this thread where a curry was charged for rape just for fucking a girl who desperately wanted it, I looked into what the law says about a drunk man having sex with a drunk women.

Here is how the Justice Department defines rape:

Rape: The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

So by definition, rape = penetration. Who does the penetration during sex? Men and their penises.

Thus by law, even if a man is passed out completely, if he has an erection, and a girl hops on his dick, he cannot have been raped. He can only be raped if she sticks a dildo or finger in his ass during the process.

The law also says that anyone who is drunk is "not able to consent". But because the law says only the one who penetrates is a rapist, this by definition makes every man who's had drunk sex with a drunk girl a rapist, while the women are guilty of nothing for doing the same thing to the man.

FEMINISM = EQUALITY FOR ALL, RIGHT?

This is why men are losing the gender war. The entire law was written against us and women are abusing it to destroy us.
women are hypocritical evil whores

Nuke lithuania, for going towards muricanisation

Women have so little agency we might as well classify them as children.