Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel's rape charges get disproven and dropped - he still gets expelled

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

TL;DW a white whore at USC seduced him then her roommate cried rape, got him arrested, then security footage from the bar exonerated him but he still faces expulsion from college.

Damn good for him, that girl wanted him like crazy. I've never experienced anything like that in my life. Hard to imagine.

Guilty of having sex while curry.

Wait. Holy shit. He was expelled after that:

College is cucked 1000000 times over. Seriously colleges bend over backwards for worthless foids at the expense of men.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:
0737E368 A38C 4BCD 9DEE 04786D4DD241

Men in America are the new Jews in Nazi Germany…

Curries can't win. Over.

The pajeet has sex with the white girl. He won lol

She wasn't white. Her name was "Arshia". And he got expelled for it.

You can literally be expelled from university as a curry just for having consensual sex with a girl.

If you ever have sex as a curry, don't let anyone know about it. Her roommate reported the guy and got all this started just because she didn't like the idea of her fucking a curry guy. The girl who fucked him didn't even report anything or complain.

saw him get not guilty in court, but the school came back and expelled him confirmed?

Just lol at living in cuckmerica.

Damn, peep the insane amount of virtue signaling from some of the currywhores commenting in that video. And the failed normies shaming indian men.

Still better than living in Europe tbh..

Also guns.
Free access to guns is a bad idea. You never know who carries a weapon. Let's say a guy challenges you, you are about to punch him back and suddenly he draws a gun. I prefer Europe.

foids will virtue signal over use of the term "currycel" while shitting on currycels

Free access to guns is a bad idea. You never know who carries a weapon. Let's say a guy challenges you, you are about to punch him back and suddenly he draws a gun. I prefer Europe.
I don’t like the idea of the state having access to all the guns..

The ZOG wants to disarm Americans and make them helpless.

I don’t like the idea of the state having access to all the guns..

The ZOG wants to disarm Americans and make them helpless.
Only the cops here are legally allowed to carry a weapon, and they never use it anyways. However lately a lot of drugsdealers have pistols now. Yes, they're all ethnics. Surinamese, Moroccans, et cetera.

I hope Cali burns to the ground

Detectivecels need to find this bitch... The curry needs to expose both the drunk slut and her bitch friend srs

This is actually suicidefuel, we are the modern day jews of the new nazi germany.

The sluts name is Arshia Saxena. Look the slut up on facebook.

Water is wet
Higher education is always on the foids side

Indian men are second class citizens, along with all other ethnic men in the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back