Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American fathers today are total cucks that should slap themselves

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
THIS is the shit American fathers allow their daughters to engage in. Imagine raising your precious daughter and devoting everything to her success for 18 years just to let her go off to college and get publicly used by Chads like this. JFL pretty much every man in America knows what foids do in college anyways, if you're an American father and you allow your daughter to go off to college, YOU ARE A CUCK

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@yxllzzz/video/6843089108059819269?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Last edited:
i don't care, if i ever get the chance to just be Germanic maxx in any other white country, i will make 10 children and if the foids behave like this, they clearly hit sexual maturity and are in no need for me as a financial provider no more because they can now find a husband to marry and support them

i'd attend her funeral just to piss on her grave

Most American fathers do not abide by the traditional conservative values they claim to uphold. They say they are conservatives yet they encourage their daughters to go to college instead of telling them to marry a man who will provide for them?

US conservatism is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. An empty shell of its former self.

Most American fathers do not abide by the traditional conservative values they claim to uphold. They say they are conservatives yet they encourage their daughters to go to college instead of telling them to marry a man who will provide for them?

US conservatism is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. An empty shell of its former self.
us conservatives are soycucks

Americunts created this self-righteous degenerate culture that's imposed on a global scale. This is the retarded child of their disgusting middle-class puritanism. There should be a based brocel coalition dedicated to kick american intelligence agencies out of third world countries. Then we can send muslimcels to pillage american cities and a giant curry army to rape american foids.

Iwo Jima flag raising

We have given our blood, sweat and tears on that volcanic soil so that our children might live in a world free from tyranny.

EdFreemanx400d

Thanks gramps.

Degenerates, whats new

Americunts created this self-righteous degenerate culture that's imposed on a global scale. This is the retarded child of their disgusting middle-class puritanism. There should be a based brocel coalition dedicated to kick american intelligence agencies out of third world countries. Then we can send muslimcels to pillage american cities and a giant curry army to rape american foids.
What pisses me off the most is how arrogant most of my countrymen are that US culture is "definitely" the best culture on Earth and that basically the entire world should be like us. Its like every fucking NGO and international organization, when measuring how "good" a country is, they just compare it to the US. The more you are like America the better you are. :feelsclown:

Why are their daughters such bitches? That is my question.

What pisses me off the most is how arrogant most of my countrymen are that US culture is "definitely" the best culture on Earth and that basically the entire world should be like us. Its like every fucking NGO and international organization, when measuring how "good" a country is, they just compare it to the US. The more you are like America the better you are. :feelsclown:

You should just abort if your kid will be female

THIS is the shit American fathers allow their daughters to engage in. Imagine raising your precious daughter and devoting everything to her success for 18 years just to let her go off to college and get publicly used by Chads like this. JFL pretty much every man in America knows what foids do in college anyways, if you're an American father and you allow your daughter to go off to college, YOU ARE A CUCK

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@yxllzzz/video/6843089108059819269?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

She looks like she was ruined before she was 18 :feelsugh:

Look at the comments from girls saying this is hot and they want it to happen to them too

The modern world is completely finished, it is 6 feet under at this point. The new generation of women is fucked, and they're only gonna pass this shit onto their kids so this is how it's gonna be from now on, uncontained degeneracy until the world ends.

Well. Many men are cucks nowadays unfortunately.

What i dont get about these type of white fathers : why they are like this? Were they raised to be cucks? What went wrong with these men?

Wow he has such a good personality and respects women. It clearly has nothing to do with his tall height and strong jawline

This shit is repulsive.

US conservatism is primarily money oriented.
Yes they may personally believe their daughters shouldn't whore around, but hey Schlomo Goldblattberg said college and a psychology degree will increase your child's income, don't you know?!