Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are now making themselves delusional to cope with reality

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just reject objective reality and substitute your own bro.

In the 1950s, Norman Vincent Peale called it “positive thinking”. In the noughties, Oprah promoted it through her talkshow as “manifesting”. Just six or so months ago, TikTok dubbed it “lucky girl syndrome”.
The belief that “if you think it, it will come” has long been popular among the young and hopeful. Now it has another name: delulu – as in delusional.
If you ask TikTok, “delulu is the solulu” to make one’s dreams come true. The idea is to set unrealistic expectations for yourself and earnestly believe you will achieve them. This applies to your career, relationships, mental wellbeing – anything can make you delulu if you want it badly enough. It’s an attractive, if erratic, premise, which might be why the hashtag has been viewed over 4.3bn times on the app.

OK:forcedsmile::feelsbaton::feelstrash:.

Last week, Bello visited Forks, Washington, the Pacific north-west town that has become a tourism hub as the setting of the Twilight franchise.
“I fully thought I was embodying Bella Swan,” Bello said, name-checking the vampire novels’ main character, played by Kristen Stewart in the films. “I genuinely envisioned Jacob Black coming out from behind a car or a tree or something and sweeping me off my feet … It was wholesome and healing.” In that moment, delulu meant romanticizing life, giving in to a fantasy, and indulging goofy, maybe childish, desires.

Meanwhile, if some weebcel goes to Japan to feel like the main character of his favourite mind control incest harem hentai and imagine himself being surrounded by big titted magical girls, he gets called a total creep:feelsjuice::feelsugh::feelsclown:.

Delulu’s cousin, the delusion-ship, describes the dating habit of accelerating – or entirely making up – a relationship in one’s head. A crush holds eye contact for just a second longer than normal? They’re in love with you. A hookup texting you back three weeks later? They took so long because they didn’t want to bother you, and that was really considerate of them, actually. Ridiculous lines of thinking like these can be very reassuring.

Meanwhile, if an incel copes like this, he just gets called crazy and creepy and gets told to stop doing that, with nobody even thinking of whether imagining himself with his oneitis helps him mentally or not:lasereyes::feelsclown::feelsjuice:.

K-pop and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

I despise TikTok so much...

Just reject objective reality and substitute your own bro.

OK:forcedsmile::feelsbaton::feelstrash:.

Meanwhile, if some weebcel goes to Japan to feel like the main character of his favourite mind control incest harem hentai and imagine himself being surrounded by big titted magical girls, he gets called a total creep:feelsjuice::feelsugh::feelsclown:.

Meanwhile, if an incel copes like this, he just gets called crazy and creepy and gets told to stop doing that, with nobody even thinking of whether imagining himself with his oneitis helps him mentally or not:lasereyes::feelsclown::feelsjuice:.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "delulu" HARR HARR :feelskek: i cant the absolute state of zoomers

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

It's getting increasingly hard to post only things on here that I could defend in front of a court.
Hope they all succeed at the fire challenge tbh
Fire challenge kek