Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming American Conquest - Skirmish Match - Very Hard - 1 Vs. 4 AIs

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrJ3SPsF9M

So i thought about posting my hobbies again on the forum, since i have now a superior form to record videos, here it is.

First, i recorded the video source with Ezcap 273 ( i get no sound, because it does not support DTS from the soundcard )
Second, while simultaneously recording the sound with my camcorder between the speakers, centered at the middle of the monitor.

Pressing the button on both devices at the same time L0L, to record, and then to stop the process.

Open up Shutter Encoder.

Convert the .MP4 file from the camcorder that contains the sound, and turn it into a standard MP3 file.
Then, choose "replace audio" in the function tab, pick the video source from the Ezcap 273, and then add the .MP3 file you just created.
Now this is very important, right next to the function, choose "Longest" duration, instead of the default being "Shortest".

Voila.
A job well done.

I´ll be continuing posting the aftermath after the end of each video, making new matches and vice versa.

Better watch dickcock XD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrwQLj1JhGY

So i accidentally deleted the audio file...

Here´s what my creative ass had to come up with, after much consideration.

I didn´t realize it would instantly make it so damn Epic.

A proper End to a Random Match.

Next, i´ll be choosing a Peninsula map. ( naval battles )

@Khanivore >It doesn´t end here mate.
Aspiring has no limits.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrwQLj1JhGY

So i accidentally deleted the audio file...

Here´s what my creative ass had to come up with, after much consideration.

I didn´t realize it would instantly make it so damn Epic.

A proper End to a Random Match.

Next, i´ll be choosing a Peninsula map. ( naval battles )

@Khanivore >It doesn´t end here mate.
Aspiring has no limits.

I would mop the floor with your ass

Cool looking game

So do you have to build up a civilization quickly and then attack other people in a match?

Cool looking game

So do you have to build up a civilization quickly and then attack other people in a match?
Yup.
You got 45 minutes to build it as fast as you can.
The most difficult maps are Land, Mediterranean, Continental, and occasionally some naval map types aswell. ( depending how the AI feels like it )
The AI does place a lot of effort once you attack them, you´ll see this later on.