Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American blacks vs african black are 2 different kinds of blacks

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
American black have minimally 15 percent european the highest 35 percent.

Technically american blacks are whites in the making.

African blacks have literally no european minus north africans.

These 2 sets of blacks are different.

I prefer the african kind

This is also why American niggers have higher IQs than pure niggers.

all the white mixture does in american blacks is give them brown skin instead of dark skin, they still have black features for everything else

african blacks who come here are typically high class and more driven academically due to their circumstances, that is just how immigration works.

during my physics 1 class there was an african black girl and a few american blacks. the african girl was the smartest person in the class, but all the american ones failed the course

nigger is still nigger

all the white mixture does in american blacks is give them brown skin instead of dark skin, they still have black features for everything else

african blacks who come here are typically high class and more driven academically due to their circumstances, that is just how immigration works.

during my physics 1 class there was an african black girl and a few american blacks. the african girl was the smartest person in the class, but all the american ones failed the course

Their genotype makes it easier for their kids to pass of as some what close to arab.

Pure african blacks dont get this.

Look at obama compared to meeks.
nigger is still nigger

Not of the same caliber

I actually like African blacks. They’re one of the the most high T peoples and lack the victim complexes that many AA’s have. All the ones I know in the US are also very responsible and hard working people, but that’s likely because they’re the ones successful enough to migrate.

Their genotype makes it easier for their kids to pass of as some what close to arab.

Pure african blacks dont get this.

Look at obama compared to meeks.

Not of the same caliber
mixed blacks dont pass as arab at all. Sub Saharan African facial features are the most distinct and large features on the planet, easily differentiating them from MENAs

Meeks is mostly white, probably over 70% white. Obama is half pure black and half white, thus he passes as black since their facial features are dominant

Still nigger

Ethnics will never be white

Blacks probably have a greater SMV than me if surrounded by BBC loving holes

good nigger knowledge

@Colvin76 do you have much European heritage?
Whites in the making look at meeks
Meeks moggs 99% of all blacks tbh.

Your title reminded me of this chris rock stand up.

Your title reminded me of this chris rock stand up.

1996 crazy. Back when people weren’t offended over everything. Imagine he said the same jokes today.

1996 crazy. Back when people weren’t offended over everything. Imagine he said the same jokes today.
He'd lose his career or have a lot of backlash from cucks and whores if he made those jokes today, the same thing that happened to dave chappelle after he did his new standup.

He'd lose his career or have a lot of backlash from cucks and whores if he made those jokes today, the same thing that happened to dave chappelle after he did his new standup.

I hate soyciety

It has to be changed. Things will return to how they should be after men get uncucked.

lol There will always be simps and cucks until the end of time

lol There will always be simps and cucks until the end of time
Ridiculing them, and giving them other outlets like advanced sexbots, will decrease their numbers substantially.

Yet another BBCpill

Both are still niggerwhores

@Colvin76 do you have much European heritage?

Meeks moggs 99% of all blacks tbh.

Meeks is a 1st gen american mulatoo and can look white in some pics.

American blacks are not the same type of negroid and fucking subsuharan niggers.

Similarly how american indian isnt the same type of gook as a sea or a chinese nigger