Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America thinking about giving reperations to blacks but not arabs and indians

over if not black in 2020

1B42AF08 83DB 4526 84C4 081C1588C501

I dont know where is our reparations stupid dune coon

Black supremacy is the new world religion

Lifefuel for blackcels, it's now or never

View attachment 276623
I dont know where is our reparations stupid dune coon
Low IQ cumskin at it again. "Islamic" and "sex slave trade" or "rape of white women" do NOT go together. But of course with your mayo brain cells how would you know?

Low IQ cumskin at it again. "Islamic" and "sex slave trade" or "rape of white women" do NOT go together. But of course with your mayo brain cells how would you know?
ur right its rape of goats goat fucker

US Govt needs to give reparations to incels

I'd better move to Commieforinia then if I want them reparations. Sounds based NGL.

I think the jews should pay the blacks for bringing them here and selling them as slaves.

I can't wait until we get over this shitty hump

Sex slavery is allowed in the Islam, there are plenty of verses that talk about sex slaves. In al-andalus, white women were enslaved by Arabs and sold in a market. How is he low-iq?

This is monkey shit if it's not supported by someone with power. The ones who are really behind this: Jews.

ur right its rape of goats goat fucker
Cumskin nigger's got cum in his username, at least you know your place.
Sex slavery is allowed in the Islam, there are plenty of verses that talk about sex slaves. In al-andalus, white women were enslaved by Arabs and sold in a market. How is he low-iq?
Nope, sex slaves aren't allowed. Maybe some horny sheikh said that but that doesn't make it true.

Tyrone & black foids only

Cumskin nigger's got cum in his username, at least you know your place.

Nope, sex slaves aren't allowed. Maybe some horny sheikh said that but that doesn't make it true.
thats why they have done it for thousands of years and even continue today go enjoy ur sand dinner fucking hajjii

I think the jews should pay the blacks for bringing them here and selling them as slaves.
They should pay 71% of their money :feelshmm:

You are the most idiotic and ignorant poster on this forum.

What I despise about the "African-America" community is the lack of self-reflection and their constant attempts to evade the issues that are self-imposed.

2pac the only rapper I'll listen to stated in his own music. "Perhaps what hurts is the definition of genocide: The act of killing our own kind".
He acknowledge the gang violence and the black on black crime statistics support that.

However if they were to receive reparations (Doubtful), they should be sat down like children and made to see the error within their own community (Wont happen).

Incel reperation when?

What about Latin Americans? They fucked us over with operation Condor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back