Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill America pioneered almost all the cucked feminism shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
European countries were pretty patriarchal and based until the 60s.

It was the fucking US who started putting females on a pedestal and giving them rights and letting them into the workforce.

Why are anglos so damn cucked? In NO nation do females have such a high status.

What is really mindblowing is that pretty females used to be nothing special in most of the world. They were everywhere. Even a factory worker could get one.

Now even careermaxxed dudes have to settle for beckies and pretty girls are gigachad only. :feelswhat:

Blame cumskins for being the biggest cucks to ever exist.

it's not that simple

this generation's parents that lived their youths during brutal communism, were smoking and having sex at ages 15-16-17 long before marriage, and got illegal clandestine abortions or abandoned their children to orphanages or on random people's doorsteps

there was no globohomo back then

they were influenced by american culture in the sense that they could listen to smuggled beatles records or see some old movie, but that is a very small push, they already wanted that culture if they would fight DEADLY communism for something they could barely understand
the foreign cultural impact on them was weak, and it went against something very strong and deadly

truth is, people back then already wanted to be degenerate, and it most likely stems from the empowerment of women, communism empowers women just as well as globohomo, so these trends are not tied exclusively to america or the west, they showed up organically all over central and eastern europe and other places

For humanity to survive, America cannot.
Blame cumskins for being the biggest cucks to ever exist.
wouldnt be so bad if they didnt export their cuckoldry to the rest of the world

Women's rights, high status and work force is okay. Domestic prostitution is not better. The problem is only non-monogamy. And this problem can be solved very easily, but I don't see any attempts.

it's not that simple

this generation's parents that lived their youths during brutal communism, were smoking and having sex at ages 15-16-17 long before marriage, and got illegal clandestine abortions or abandoned their children to orphanages or on random people's doorsteps

there was no globohomo back then

they were influenced by american culture in the sense that they could listen to smuggled beatles records or see some old movie, but that is a very small push, they already wanted that culture if they would fight DEADLY communism for something they could barely understand
the foreign cultural impact on them was weak, and it went against something very strong and deadly

truth is, people back then already wanted to be degenerate, and it most likely stems from the empowerment of women, communism empowers women just as well as globohomo, so these trends are not tied exclusively to america or the west, they showed up organically all over central and eastern europe and other places
Communism IS globohomo, they just got it sooner.

But despite having women in the workforce, women weren't as idealized as in the West. In the West women are fucking worshipped, alongside niggers. In every damn Hollywood movie there is a chick which is the reward.

I grew up on American cartoons and only now I realize how cucked they were. There was an oneities IN EVERY SINGLE ONE. Just a few of the top of my head.

It is absolutely fucking ridiculous. These guys are fucking 8 or something, you aren't supposed to be crushing that much at that age, yet they were absolute simps going into drooling retard mode when a girl was only nearby. Forest Gump wasn't a cartoon, but that guy was extremely cucked and the wife he got after getting rich was a fucking whore.

Was the Eastern Bloc really this cucked? I highly doubt it.

Dude, the amount of simping in American media is fucking INSANE. It really is. It has to be some fucking social engineering or something, because that can't be a coincidence. Women are worshipped as gods in America. The hero gets the girl without her doing anything to deserve it.

Women's rights, high status and work force is okay. Domestic prostitution is not better. The problem is only non-monogamy. And this problem can be solved very easily, but I don't see any attempts.
Thats because womens "rights," high status, and working is a disease and non-monogamy a symptom.

Look at the number of famous feminists in each religion.
Jews were responsible for the overwhelming majority of feminism despite their low population.

Jews were responsible for the overwhelming majority of feminism despite their low population.
Yeah I've been saying that 10 times already but the bluepilled retards here still refuse to criticize Jews.

It's like their brain shuts down just because Hitler criticized them too.

It was the fucking US who started putting females on a pedestal and giving them rights and letting them into the workforce.

What is really mindblowing is that pretty females used to be nothing special in most of the world. They were everywhere. Even a factory worker could get one.

Now even careermaxxed dudes have to settle for beckies and pretty girls are gigachad only. :feelswhat:
Do you pronounce your name like "mouse" or like "Deus" (latin for god)?

Why are anglos so damn cucked?
((((())))) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

As the anti-intellectual threat of Nazism increased to political violence, the founders decided to move the Institute for Social Research out of Nazi Germany (1933–45).[11] Soon after Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute first moved from Frankfurt to Geneva, and then to New York City, in 1935, where the Frankfurt School joined Columbia University.

This is what OP is missing. It's just Jews. (I'm not American so I have no interest to defend them either)

I grew up on American cartoons and only now I realize how cucked they were. There was an oneities IN EVERY SINGLE ONE. Just a few of the top of my head.
This is why sonic is based. He never simped for women
I wonder why :feelsokman:

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Thats because womens "rights," high status, and working is a disease and non-monogamy a symptom.
Why is this a disease? There was a lot of societies with high status in women and at the same time monogamy (Minoans, for example). :what:

Why is this a disease? There was a lot of societies with high status in women and at the same time monogamy (Minoans, for example). :what:
I don't who invented such fantasies but the Minoans were as patriarchical as any other ancient civilization.
Not sure why you're on this website if you're such a cuck for feminists. Try harder to blend in next time graycel infiltrator.

Cumskins and kikes

America number one exported product is woke faggotry.