Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America is a savage nation

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Everyday, when I check the news, I'm reading reports of multiple people shot dead (oftentimes including young children in the dead or injured). America is a nation of savages. Obese, tattooed savages. The nation with the highest prison population per-capita in the world (and probably in all of history). Mass shootings have become pretty much a national pastime in Burgerland, and things aren't even bad yet. I truly believe that money, a functional economy, and an all pervasive surveillance and security state, are the only 3 things preventing Americans from acting like ravening hyenas....

We are a country of prison rapists though at least we are less rapey than Brazilians

Modern day U.S.A. is like if 1914 Austria-Hungary had the German Empire's army plus nukes
A far more accurate description imo is a banana republic with nukes, aircraft carriers, and a space program.

That doesn't make sense though because banana republics were propped up by the U.S.
It does though, because America has all the characteristics of a banana republic.

No one is propping up America though and even if they were they'd have to also be America for the analogy to work which doesn't make sense.
Banana Republic: "in political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the exportation of a limited-resource product, such as bananas or minerals.”

In the case of the US, the product they export are dollars printed out of thin air.

Further description is: “Typically, a banana republic has a society of extremely stratified social classes, usually a large impoverished working class and a ruling class plutocracy, composed of the business, political, and military elites of that society.”

I feel the sickness of this nation poisoning my essence each day. Its always had terrible culture.

Everyday, when I check the news, I'm reading reports of multiple people shot dead (oftentimes including young children in the dead or injured). America is a nation of savages. Obese, tattooed savages. The nation with the highest prison population per-capita in the world (and probably in all of history). Mass shootings have become pretty much a national pastime in Burgerland, and things aren't even bad yet. I truly believe that money, a functional economy, and an all pervasive surveillance and security state, are the only 3 things preventing Americans from acting like ravening hyenas....