Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting America Hate Megathread

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I am REALLY pissed off with this country, and I am making this thread where I will post all my vents, rants and gripes about how much I hate this country in this thread.

This thread was the reason I made this, I don’t want to make new threads every time I rant about this place. So I will do it all here from now on.

I leave you with this. Sure, it’s sung by a female but it’s accurate.

This place is annoying, all the pandering and virtue signalling

watch these and youll see

America has been a shithole since day one. It was literally built on ego. And needless carnage the likes of which no other country other than certain ancient empires could rival.

805B9FAF A3E7 45FB 956A BFBF978676EF

@Sadness

American society makes me miserable

Let’s riot

watch these and youll see

I can never decide wether to laugh or shake my head in shame when watching these

I don't like their policy making wars around the world to spread feminism in arab countries and others.
I don't like their economic policies of free market that destroys autochthonous markets in shitholes.
And of course traitor politics or the countries that surrender to USA.

Let’s riot

I can never decide wether to laugh or shake my head in shame when watching these
It is stupid as fuck. If I ever lived in a country like this where the economy is not bad(at least that's how I see it) I would make sure I live perfect life and benefit from everything possible. and would educate myself in the best way possible. these faggots don't know their opportunities

Hating America makes me a soy cuck?
Mostly just joking but soy cucks do tend to hate America tbh.

I have my gripes with America, it’s complete enslavement to Israel is one but it’s far superior to Europe currently. Jfl at Europe.

It is stupid as fuck. If I ever lived in a country like this where the economy is not bad(at least that's how I see it) I would make sure I live perfect life and benefit from everything possible. and would educate myself in the best way possible. these faggots don't know their opportunities
Yeah, we’ve got a ton of brain dead drones over here but “making it big” in America isn’t as easy as advertised especially these days. You’ll need hard work, the right connections, and people who are willing to invest in you at the expense of their wallets in the short term. Either way things are certainly better here if you have the proper tools and mindset

Mostly just joking but soy cucks do tend to hate America tbh.

I have my gripes with America, it’s complete enslavement to Israel is one but it’s far superior to Europe currently. Jfl at Europe.
Fair enough. Just know... it's gonna get a lot worse.

Americans have no respect or manners whatsoever. I remember hearing some guy from Renegade who went to South Africa and said he made more friends there in one week than he did in America in 20 years. Americans just aren’t fun people. In fact, they're fucking miserable.

america was a mistake

They have a weird food culture tbh.

i hate the hs/uni setup and culture and how cliquey and fat everyone is

I know the site is likely cucked, but I found this out recently after looking up some stuff about the police after one pulled me over and it got me really angry. These motherfuckers get away with murder and shit and nothing happens. I used to not think that badly of police, but now I have a hatred of them. One of the only thing I agree with liberals on, that the police are tyrants, just for different reasons. https://www.thenation.com/article/police-kill-nearly-25-dogs-each-day/

I hate America too but I hate Canada more, surprised there isn't a Canada Hate Megathread.

That citadel of degeneracy better be nuked

America is the horse
Jews are the rider.

Sort of like "Master-Blaster" from road warrior 2. Thunderdome.

America is the big drooling retard "Blaster" being ridden by the jew midget "Master."

"Not shit, energy."

USA is great tbh, coming from le Russian ded srs, I am speaking on living standards of economy, not inceldom related ngl. If we talk in inceldom way then Thailand is the best country and USA is worst due to biggest hypergamy(although idk, mb Sweden too or Germany)

Current mood right now:

Death to America and its international dictatorship, what an evil, backstabbing country

I hate America too but I hate Canada more, surprised there isn't a Canada Hate Megathread.

Say hi to big daddy gubbermint selling fear. This boomer was an insurance salesman.

Last edited:
This country is trash if you aren't rich. Even then you might get shot by some random deranged chad police officer, or an ER.

This mural in Iran is pretty based.

US sucks, but Canada and EU countries are faggier, poorer shitholes* sucking down that American "culture" right out of our asshole, so I'm still glad I'm a burger rather than a eurofag or canuck. I was born here, but you dumbasses chose to be dollar store wanna-be burgers. Yikes, sweaty.

I'm losing faith that there's any non-cucked country in the world, tbh.

* you're not as fat as us, I'll give you that, but you're catching up

Canada is a fag nation so any hatred of Burgerland can be amplified 10-fold on this worthless "country"

Canada is a fag nation so any hatred of Burgerland can be amplified 10-fold on this worthless "country"
Say what you want about Clownada, at least it doesn’t oppress incels as much.