Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ambition only matters when others care.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Look at all the great inventors, celebrities, and world record breakers. You notice how they almost always have people by their sides? It could be their wives, loved ones, or simply even the crowd. Wow, can you even imagine, people cheering you on. You, yeah you, being praised, everyone loving you. It seems so foreign to me, yet, it's like I can also imagine the feel of what it'll be like. Like a fantasy.....Maybe I should just stop daydreaming for once and expect my place in society...whatever that is.

High IQ.

Nobody succeeds with only a far-to-reach goal, you also need small positive feedbacks in the journey before the BIG GOAL, and incentives that comes in the form of a wife/public you deem worthy of impressing.

If you don't have this support group or aren't part of the in crowd, they will try to beat you out of the competition so you leave no mark on the world. Then if you give up, they will try to beat you down even harder. I am starting to trigger so much rage in other people in the world that it's getting kind of scary. Like it's getting violent out there and I hope things never get too extreme.

It's true, men only succeed, even if they have talent, when they have love, usually from other females.

I think someone said there are no self-made millionaires? Every millionaire had something or someone.

I'm fortunate to have two online friends from whom I can derive some level of encouragement. Only a year ago I had none, and I was doing very poorly because of it. Socialization gives one essential motivation, even if it's just over the internet.

I'm the underdog that everybody is against from the beginning and wants to fail.
They are only content with me staying at the bottom where I belong.

Inceltears proves this shit everyday
Even other misfits think the same.