Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Amber Phillips of WashPo is proof that women are employed as reporters because they are intelligent with a competent mastery of the English language

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

the right whore looks like me except im male with a patchy subhuman beard wtf.

and my hairline is unironically higher

the right whore looks like me except im male with a patchy subhuman beard wtf.

and my hairline is unironically higher
even though you are obviously a troll trying to exaggerate to confirm your bluepilled views that we are delusional,

unironically same lmao; I look just like her except her chin mogs me to infinity and back and while my hairline isn't there yet, it's approaching there

even though you are obviously a troll trying to exaggerate to confirm your bluepilled views that we are delusional,

definitely bluepilled bro, it's all in the personality. Gotta shower and girls will be cutting off their pussys and throwing them at you bro.:feelshaha:

Im too low IQ to spot the mistakes she made.

@ADepressedVirgin

Dude, your name is "ADepressedVirgin" who says this

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hope she didn't die instantly, hope it was agony for several hours before succumbing from blood loss, fuck women

Like your posting and name screams exaggeration

Also if you are Leafy you have definitely had sex at some point via celebmaxxing
Im too low IQ to spot the mistakes she made.

You are probably close to or on the spectrum; she can't just talk fluidly, she has to talk with abrupt pauses

Instead of

"Hello! my name is Maximilian!"

It's

"Hell..lo...my...name...is...Max...imillian!"

I didn't discover till like 20 years old what exactly made my talking awkward; and even then I come across as awkward at points but then realize why I'm awkward after it already happens.

Last edited: