Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Amazon literally never delivers anything on time

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
They always give me a time window during which to expect my delivery and then just keep pushing it back until eventually they either deliver my packet late or just do it tomorrow morning

Whats the point of even having this estimated delivery window feature if its never correct

I usually can get them in a day, problem is they all deliver to my moms place so I have to get her to bring them or I got to pick them up myself

i haven't really had too much trouble tbh

Because they got you by the balls. What else ya gonna do... ebay?

Fuck em. Especially with all of those delivery vans whizzing around now. I buy anywhere else if possible. That bald cuck bastard bezos doesn't need any more of my hard earned simoleons.

I have never had that problem.

It's because they can sense your toxic personality through the website when you place your order, so your lowest priority on the delivery queue.

It's because they can sense your toxic personality through the website when you place your order, so your lowest priority on the delivery queue.
I wouldn't not be surprised. At least, for normalcels who allow amazon to spy on them in an Orwellian manner, via their smart refrigerator and Alexa spy tube

I wouldn't not be surprised. At least, for normalcels who allow amazon to spy on them in an Orwellian manner, via their smart refrigerator and Alexa spy tube
the-goyim-know-shut-it-down.jpg

I went to one of the top 10 most jew colleges in america. They had good cuisine, at least. hot dog wrapped in a croissant (no homo)
Good shit. What did you study? If you say some liberal art, I swear to fucking God...

Good shit. What did you study? If you say some liberal art, I swear to fucking God...
I have a pHd in african-american studies. Still working towards a job opportunity tho. Only $250K in debt, should be ok since Biden's gonna cancel it

I have a pHd in african-american studies. Still working towards a job opportunity tho. Only $250K in debt, should be ok since Biden's gonna cancel it
Good meme. You almost had me.

I usually can get them in a day, problem is they all deliver to my moms place so I have to get her to bring them or I got to pick them up myself

They're always two weeks late here, so every time I see a delivery date and time in my mind I just add two more weeks to it.

I live in a third-world country so there is no Amazon for me :(

Just another reason why you shouldn't use Amazon

> I don’t belong in this timeline get me out

Which timeline do you belong to?

I ordered something from inside my city, and it's been over a week and it still hasn't arrived. The US is turning into a 3rd world country.

I always use the delivery lockers at the local supermarket so I can nightwalkmaxx and get dinner and pick up my package.

They always give me a time window during which to expect my delivery and then just keep pushing it back until eventually they either deliver my packet late or just do it tomorrow morning

Whats the point of even having this estimated delivery window feature if its never correct
The Amazon deliveries are all pretty decent around me. Jeff Bozos Co has only been late once with a package from 4 years of using Amazon.