Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm going to hell

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★
Everytime I prayed to God nothing happened. I saw so many christians online talking about how jesus changed their life and how they have conversations with God. Then I noticed something: most born again christians I saw online were chads and stacies. And ALL born again christians were either ex muslims, or drug addicted sex havers. I cannot connect with God no matter how much I pray. I have so much brain fog that I don't even feel or care about anything until I need something. Maybe I really am just an agnostic who is just scared of going to hell. I tried everything. I tried praying which did nothing, and I tried reading the bible, but because of my retarded brain I couldn't read and remember much of it and I eventually just gave up. Why was I born so retarded and ugly that I never had a chance in the first place God, why? Why am I so cursed, why?

If you believe in hell, make it count before you go :feelsthink: :feelsdevil:

God doesn't exist.
We'll all rot in hell.

Listen you gotta go to church more, and not just pray, sing songs too, read the Bible. He'll talk to you one way or other. Why limit your conversation with God with prayer

I tried everything. I tried praying which did nothing
Why am I so cursed, why?
God abandoned us a long time ago. Be a Calvinist and accept that only those who are God's chosen (chad and stacy) are saved and redeemed, while the rest of (incels) are discarded and made to suffer and rot. To be in God's grace, you have to be preselected.

Same but at least I'll get to see my brocels there