Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Amazon delivery driver was a femoid should I claim parcel wasn’t delivered so it gets disciplinary?

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
I had a washed up thousand cock bull woman deliver my amazon parcel just this morning- seriously should I claim it didn’t arrive so as to get her disciplined with a write up or even a possible dismissal? Kek. Didn’t even have to sign or anything- she was that repulsed she just delivered the parcel and got outta here!

Why? Did she do anything to you?

Of course. Imagine if the roles were reversed, she wouldn't even hesitate about trying to get you fired.

Of course. Imagine if the roles were reversed, she wouldn't even hesitate about trying to get you fired.
But since he said “should I claim that the parcel wasn’t delivered” so he does have the parcel so why lie. Any sane woman wouldn’t lie about that

But since he said “should I claim that the parcel wasn’t delivered” so he does have the parcel any sane woman wouldn’t lie about that
The sheer fact that an ugly male had the audacity to deliver her parcel would make her instantly phone up amazon's customer service number to try and get him dismissed tbh

The sheer fact that an ugly male had the audacity to deliver her parcel would make her instantly phone up amazon's customer service number to try and get him dismissed tbh
Come on dude have some common sense and don’t be blinded by hate bro. There would be a small chance that she’ll see him I’ve been living in my house for a good three years and I don’t know what my mailman look like

So it wasn't actually late? I'm sure Amazon has record keeping on stuff like that so it would show you're lying.

Do it motherfucker
Flat800x800075fu1

Just do it man, she wouldn't hesitate to do the same if the roles were reversed.

Sure, go ahead. It's fun trying to get all my female counselors fired.

So it wasn't actually late? I'm sure Amazon has record keeping on stuff like that so it would show you're lying.
Unless a parcel was signed, amazon AUTOMATICALLY refund the customer and put it as a black mark against the particular courier. Currently deciding whether to claim it was undelivered or claim it was damaged when it arrived (it was liquid so can claim it leaked). Have done this previously with an amazon courier who was rude, aggressive, and hostile so may as well do it with this Cunt woman.

Unless a parcel was signed, amazon AUTOMATICALLY refund the customer and put it as a black mark against the particular courier. Currently deciding whether to claim it was undelivered or claim it was damaged when it arrived (it was liquid so can claim it leaked). Have done this previously with an amazon courier who was rude, aggressive, and hostile so may as well do it with this Cunt woman.
I received a package this morning from Amazon too. I didn't sign shit but got a text message the minute it arrived. They keep tabs on this stuff for sure.

But you can try it. Fuck that bitch.

Why would you do something like that?

Is a ParCel an Incel that is good at golf?

I had a washed up thousand cock bull woman deliver my amazon parcel just this morning- seriously should I claim it didn’t arrive so as to get her disciplined with a write up or even a possible dismissal? Kek. Didn’t even have to sign or anything- she was that repulsed she just delivered the parcel and got outta here!
Lol you think Amazon gives a fuck?

Lol you think Amazon gives a fuck?
Reporting a parcel as missing results in refund and they might investigate their minimum wage roastwhore; have done it previously with an overly aggressive Eastern European Male driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back