Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazing footage of Leicester Square London completely empty. Video from incel blogger.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-

Direct link as video is small.

Bottom right to watch on facebook (you don't need to be logged in to watch).

Go to 9.15 that is was Theatre land and movie premier central where celebrities the world over including Stallone, Cruise and Schwarzenegger would congregate to either promote a new a film or opening a Planet Hollywood.
That isn't going to happen with Chad, Stacy, Family, Tourist, and LGB+ Homosexual theatre performances banned until early 2021 at the earliest if that.

It was also the home of PUA Training where incels, uglier than catfishman, would spend £700 $1000 to £2000 or $5000 to unironically hit on foreign tourist roasties jailbaits in (what would later become known as) Pester Square.

Check out this timeless autism from 2007 that looks like it was filmed yesterday. Proof soy-ciety has stagnated, fashion's dead, originality has been dead for decades and we still in a hipster shithole 13 years later. The (unaware) incels start their approaches bluepill suicide mission at 2.35 time mark.

2015 but again, where'd all the people go?

Last edited:
Sorry you got no replies, complimentary catgirl on me
EUstJLUXgAEcsuk

Thanks.

Tbf I didn't think anyone would click due to uninteresting thread title.

#SargingPua #NoGameAfterTheApocalypse
Posts with some effort put into them are notorious for never getting attention or getting very low amounts of it, postmaxxing tends to rot your brain away and the average users attention span on this site becomes less then 5 seconds i guess.

It was also the home of PUA Training where incels, uglier than catfishman, would spend £700 $1000 to £2000 or $5000 to unironically hit on foreign tourist roasties jailbaits in (what would later become known as) Pester Square.
Incels who fall for PUA bullshit deserve getting scammed so they wake up from their delusional hopes.

Incels who fall for PUA bullshit deserve getting scammed so they wake up from their delusional hopes.

Who fell, past-tense, for the pua scam. Practically all companies shut their doors long ago, 8 years ago.

Because the redpill has pua files within its "game code" (but not found in the final release) this lead to the odd curiosity of what MGTOW, MRA or incel bloggers were harking on about (Pua).

No idiot in London even knows what pua or the redpill is cause they are too busy shagging stacies. The incels who scubscribed to pua either died out or commited suicide.

Who fell, past-tense, for the pua scam. Practically all companies shut their doors long ago, 8 years ago.
Shut up nigger.
English is not my first language.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back