Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only truecel here?

Am I the only truecel here?

• Total voters
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
After careful examination I've come to the conclusion that I may be the only truecel here. The majority of you seem to be simps or cucks. I've mentioned why I'm the only truecel here on previous posts. Is it true that I'm the only truecel here?

i am a total simp. bluecel.

No, I am more trucel than u

I want to change my personality. But due to my height its difficult. I am to kind.
I understand, hopefully things get better for you

Simps are usually the biggest trucels of them all. Normies are the biggest cucks.

Simps are usually the biggest trucels of them all. Normies are the biggest cucks.
Simps lead to the rise of incels by inflating the ego of all whores making them think they deserve Chad. Disgusting take, humanity should be nuked

Simps lead to the rise of incels by inflating the ego of all whores making them think they deserve Chad. Disgusting take, humanity should be nuked
I know, i agree they should be put in front of a shooting squad. But have you seen them how they look? They are truecels.

I know, i agree they should be put in front of a shooting squad. But have you seen them how they look? They are truecels.
True, they do look like incels

Nice meme zoomercel kid,only fakecel kids use anime/cartoon avatars

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
There will always be a truercel than you.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
There will always be a truercel than you.
If there is then I applaud him for surviving thus far

After careful examination I've come to the conclusion that I may be the only truecel here. The majority of you seem to be simps or cucks. I've mentioned why I'm the only truecel here on previous posts. Is it true that I'm the only truecel here?
I am uglier than you so I am truecel.

Biggest one the comes to mind is weight, I'm obese with man boobs. Also have a skin condition that causes bad acne all over and can give an awful odor at times. Micropenis as well. I could go on and on but those are just some of the things.
What about your face?

What about your face?
Been big my entire life I don't even know if I have a jawline it could be fat for all I know. No special characteristics, my fat covers my entire body especially my face.

Been big my entire life I don't even know if I have a jawline it could be fat for all I know. No special characteristics, my fat covers my entire body especially my face.
Just lose weight you aren't truecel moron.

Just lose weight you aren't truecel moron.
Even if I were to, the genetic conditions I previously mentioned would be a problem as they always have been with the biggest one being my skin condition. The acne is all over my body from head to waist with markings from the acne all over. I've tried medication and it hasn't helped at all and only seems to get worse. I was doomed from the start.

Even if I were to, the genetic conditions I previously mentioned would be a problem as they always have been with the biggest one being my skin condition. The acne is all over my body from head to waist with markings from the acne all over. I've tried medication and it hasn't helped at all and only seems to get worse. I was doomed from the start.
Try accutane, get laser treatment, apply skin cream. At least you don't have keloid scarring like me. People here have ot a lot worse than you.

Try accutane, get laser treatment, apply skin cream. At least you don't have keloid scarring like me. People here have ot a lot worse than you.
I've tried accutane and other medications and pills, nothing has helped. Search up Hidradenitis suppurativa and look at photos to get an idea of how bad my condition can get. It hasn't gotten as bad as some of the major cases you see on the internet although it is bad but it's only getting worse and if It doesn't get better it'll get as bad if not worse than some of the pictures you see on google.