Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

Do you have any social media account?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I don't have any social media anymore. I used to have a facebook account and I only had 47 friends (mostly family members, some losers I met at highschool, university, etc.). I think it's really weird in 2020 that I do not have any social media account such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tiktok which is the most stupid thing I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. Btw, what do you think of Tiktok users? Do you think they have an IQ that's below 80?

I have Facebook but I don't use it

I have Facebook but I don't use it
Does it make you angry & sad to see people enjoying their lives on instagram and having hundreds of followers?

I use it to stalk my peers, and see what I’m missing out on every few months. We hear about Chads cuddling with our oneitis but social media makes you see it.

Idk why I browse it, it’s stupid.

I use it to stalk my peers, and see what I’m missing out on every few months. We hear about Chads cuddling with our oneitis but social media makes you see it.

It's suicidefuel tbh tbh

Discord and this forum is all i use.

I don't use social media but I have an account everywhere except twitter and snapchat

I never created any real social media account
(just a fake one a few years ago to get some fapfuel)

why would a loser want that to self torture?

I only use this site

Ok pedo 0ad7068a5d

I have facebook but i dont use it like before, IG for fap material adn Tik Tok is fucking stupid

This

I have Facebook and Instagram but never touch it, I know a lot of people my age use Snapchat but I have no idea how that shit works. Not sure if I'll ever make an account on there, just seems like a place for normies to make their egos bigger.

I have facebook but i dont use it like before, IG for fap material adn Tik Tok is fucking stupid
The only thing I'm gonna miss about Facebook is the fapping material I used to gather. Instagram and FB are great fapping material mines.
I have Facebook and Instagram but never touch it, I know a lot of people my age use Snapchat but I have no idea how that shit works. Not sure if I'll ever make an account on there, just seems like a place for normies to make their egos bigger.
If you don't have more than 40 friends. Don't bother to make an Insta or any other social media account. You'll look like a weirdo.
I used to hate discord but got used to it eventually.
Discord is for Low Inhib people
I only use this site
Based and Depressionfuel