Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one who feels like shit around here for disappointing my parents?

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
So I just roam around the house all day lately feeling like shit. School year is almost over, my grades are pretty good but I still feel like a total failure. Dad just asked me yesterday "How's it goin with the ladies?" and I just said that I don't want a girl right now. Yeah right.... The thought haunts me now that I've disappointed my parents. They will never have grandchildren (I'm an only child FFS).
How do you deal with it? I just feel like crap that to the only two people who actually cared for me and gave me so much I won't be able to return the only thing they would want :feelsbadman:

I feel like this all the time, I'm a failure and I can tell that my parents are dissappointed in me :feelsbadman::feelscry:

You're in high school. Relax.

Try being almost 30 and living in Granny's basement op.

they gave you shit genes, its their fault and no one else's

Yeah, that's why I've mostly cut contact with them while LDAR'ing. They used to get on my case but I think they've pretty much given up.

My parents have come to expect less and less of me over the year's. A long time ago i decided that i was gonna fly under the radar and set expectations really low, i very slowly started acting different and started dressing like a bum. Now, about 8 years later i can see the plan worked. They went from wanting me to get a 4year degree then a 2year degree,then some type of trade, now they just want me to move out eventually:cool:.

My parents also know that atleast one of my younger siblings will do good in life. They all have a better work ethic than me.

I feel they wronged me bringing me into this world without my consent. They dissapointed me.

lol try being 31 and still living at home

I dont care about what other people think or feel about me.

Yes. Especially when you are a carbon copy of your brother except shorter by 5 inches yet he is the one with a 60k job

They should be the ones feeling like shit tbh

Yup I totally have let them down and feel like shit because of it. Thats the reason im moving out soon

they gave you shit genes, its their fault and no one else's
I made sure my parents knew this. Pretty sure my parents almost threw me in an orphanage for my pure hatred and abuse against them.