Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Russia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I don't understand why so much hate towards Russia and russian people. I had a russian collegemate and we were really good friends in that period. He was a really good guy and also a loner like me.

Yeah, Russia attacked Ukraine now and Georgia in 2008. But if we judge using this logic we should hate USA too because of their attacks in Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan and Serbia.

I am neutral. I don't hate anyone.

Because i hate vodka.
I love rum.

Dunno I just don't give a damn about some commies

They’re like imperialist fucks that wanna cuck everything east of Berlin. They need to keep their grubby paws off Eastern Europe. Those snow niggers can keep their Siberian tundra

They’re like imperialist fucks that wanna cuck everything east of Berlin. They need to keep their grubby paws off Eastern Europe. Those snow niggers can keep their Siberian tundra
Ok, russians are imperialists. But US what it is? What was the US business in Kosovo (Serbia)? Or in Iraq? Or now in Taiwan?

I see the irony here

They are being hypocrite, NATO does the same shit all over the globe as Russia does now in Ukraine. Cold War never ended and people still believe there are good guys and bad guys.

I only care about their femoidz :feelsohh:

USA are imperialists, so is Russia.
There is difference though - in USA you rot in your home playing videya, in Russia you rot in home without real toilets - you have to go shit outdoors, and when Russia gov needs you, they wont ask nicely, they will simply kidnap you from the street or from your job, give you gun and uniform and either you are going to cuck yourself for Russia right here and now or you are killed right here and now and noone will even tell your mother what happened to you or if you went to war or not, or if you died at war or not - they dont care.
So yeah, this are this small nuances.

Last edited:
Russia is cool, Ukrainians lick and tongue my anus. Anybody with brains knows that it is a Jew United States war operation against Russia with a bunch of retarded extremely dumb European bureaucrats following from behind like a bunch of lap dogs. :feelsjuice:

I care about all countries equally :feelsaww: (not at all)

Some shithole countries fighting each other for no reason it's pure retardfuel
True, bro. Russia and Ukraine are sister countries, I don't know why this war happened. If both parties would have respected Minsk agreements, this war wouldn't have happened. I blame both Russia and Ukraine for this war.

I like russian women even tho they age very poorly.

i am russophile

True, bro. Russia and Ukraine are sister countries, I don't know why this war happened. If both parties would have respected Minsk agreements, this war wouldn't have happened. I blame both Russia and Ukraine for this war.
Manlet Putin went ER, nothing neq

As long as Putin pisses off NATO then I'm fine with Russia.

Being a victim of propaganda can happen to anyone. I don't hate the Russian people for it. But you can't deny things happening to Ukraine are pretty vile.

Ok, russians are imperialists. But US what it is? What was the US business in Kosovo (Serbia)? Or in Iraq? Or now in Taiwan?
All third world shit holes. Can’t say Eastern Europe is great but atleast it’s civilization. Not just desert or jungle which is usually all the USA is taking, just for oil and shit.

Russia is just purging for the sake of a next reich I guess. Kinda low iq. They should’ve just invaded Syria or some shit tbh. get a foothold right next to Israel

Im completely indifferent to them or anything other nations

What about “Canada”?
they're government is fucked and most of them are cucks so i definitely wouldn't wanna be there, i feel bad for canadiancels

I don’t care about Russia