Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who doesn't get people make way for him when walking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Why should i have an incel personality just because i have an incel appearance?

I have a chad personality because i dont let my looks dictate how i behave, even though people expect me to behave in accordance to my looks.
Agreed. No point in submitting to people who won't like you anyways.

IDK man. What symptons would that give? As I said, my 4th world shithole country has shit doctors who don't know how to cure anything other than a cold. They never really sent me for any advanced examinations/tests other than colonoscopy and gastroscophy with small tissue extraction for Crohn's and that other shit which I forgot and lots of different blood test.
Connective tissue affects bones, joints, skin, muscles, vessels and other stuff. So spinal deformations (scoliosis), pectus excavatum/carinatum, muscle hypoplasia, constant muscle cramps, myopia, hyperflexibility, heart problems among others are strong signs of it. It's a bit complex since it encompasses many conditions, being Marfan syndrome (many of you will recognize) one of them.

Last edited:
Connective tissue affects bones, joints, skin, muscles, vessels and other stuff. So spinal deformations (scoliosis), pectus excavatum/carinatum, muscle hypoplasia, constant muscle cramps, myopia, hyperflexibility, heart problems among others are strong signs of it. It's a bit complex since it encompasses many conditions, being Marfan syndrome (many of you will recognize) one of them.
I do have a slight pectus excavatum. My joints hurt a lot after workout especially when I do it regularly. I have very weak skin. I definately should be looked at from a genetic perspective but I had to be born in a shit country that only cares about fmoids because it's a country living in hte past times of chivalry.

I have to move out of people's way 99% of time, the other 1% they only put very little involvment into tilting their bodies a little. No one really sees me as a threat, I'm a Omega. They don't respect me at all.
I do because I’m 6’1 (brag)

i often push into others because they dont want to move

48 yeah read it correctly. Fucked up genes that is. I am not even getting any bux for this obvious genetic disease. Hell, my retarded country has such stupid doctors they only make me have physical tests of many kinds and never tested me for any genetic diseases even though physically everything is fine.
It works both ways buddy, I'm 177cm, 102kg, and hate it. Obviously if we are natty neither of us is going to have the only body type girls lust over, but it's way better to be 48kg than 102kg at our height.

For me only women don’t move out of the way. Foids think they’re entitled to walking straight

GUYS, I want to make an update. Today I said FUCK IT and iddn't move for anyone. 90% of them moved away and the rest 10% got at least slightly hit. I turned around once after it happened with a zoomer fmoid and she looked back too but the second she noticed I looked back, she turned away and kept walking her way. LMFAO I was cucking myself all the fucking time? You just had to cold turkey move straight path and that's it?