Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who doesn't get people make way for him when walking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have to move out of people's way 99% of time, the other 1% they only put very little involvment into tilting their bodies a little. No one really sees me as a threat, I'm a Omega. They don't respect me at all.

I've tried just walking with my head down to pretend I didn't see them. Also effective to just come to a stop.

Always happens with me. No one respects shortcels...

I dont let people do that shit with me. I keep walking straight and make them move out of the way at the last second to avoid collision.

Kings dont make way for others, others make way for them.

I dont let people do that shit with me. I keep walking straight and make them move out of the way at the last second to avoid collision.

You are not a king if they dont actually make way for you beforehand and you have to "fight" for it the way you describe. Cope.

You are not a king if they dont actually make way for you beforehand and you have to "fight" for it the way you describe. Cope.

Lol, it doesnt matter whether they make way themselves or whether i make them make way. The end result is the same.

Keep being a little pussy who cant even stand up for himself when doing something as simple as walking on the street lmao. People like you literally exist to be dominated and mogged

Yep i can relate. It even happens with kids. I find it strange since i'm kinda tall. It must be my inferior frame and face.

Yea you do this to women and small children. Any man and youre too scared to do be the big man you think you are

Yeah. 99% of the time people will just continue walking until they bump into me. They don’t even acknowledge it or say sorry, some of them just take one look at me and smirk.

Lol, it doesnt matter whether they make way themselves or whether i make them make way. The end result is the same.

Keep being a little pussy who cant even stand up for himself when doing something as simple as walking on the street lmao. People like you literally exist to be dominated and mogged
I just noticed your username. LMFAO keep telling yourself whatever bluepill makes you sleep well at night, coper.

Yea you do this to women and small children. Any man and youre too scared to do be the big man you think you are

I make way for a woman who is with a small child (in a pram or in her hands), not because i feel for the woman but because i feel for the child who is innocent.

And yes, i do make way for bigger men, i dont think its logical to get in to a fight with a stronger male who will likely destroy me in a fight over something as small as giving him space on the street.
I just noticed your username. LMFAO keep telling yourself whatever bluepill makes you sleep well at night, coper.

dude, just because you are a weak, submissive beta male doesnt mean that me or everyone else on the forum is also like that, you are just projecting

Last edited:
dude, just because you are a weak, submissive beta male doesnt mean that me or everyone else on the forum is also like that, you are just projecting
Keep telling yourself that, beta. YOu are a fawn who tries to immitate a wolf. YOu will never be a wolf, you will olways be perceived as a fawn. A crazy, fucked up fawn who most likely has rabies, this is how the society sees betas like you who try to act alpha. Real alphas dont even have to prove anything, they just ARE.

It depends on what side of the sidewalk the other person is walking on. If someone comes over to my side of the sidewalk for whatever reason, then he/she has to recognize my "right-of-way" or be bumped into if they don't make way. The people who are worst about this are inner-city blacks and people in non-western countries. When I was in Hong Kong, for instance, I grew so impatient of them inconsiderately cutting into my personal space that I started hockey-checking them a few days into my holiday. If my actions made westerners look bad in their eyes, so be it. I was so fucking sick of it by that point that I didn't care.

I have to move out of people's way 99% of time, the other 1% they only put very little involvment into tilting their bodies a little. No one really sees me as a threat, I'm a Omega. They don't respect me at all.

I always look down so they go out of my way or I will go into them lol

It depends on what side of the sidewalk the other person is walking on. If someone comes over to my side of the sidewalk for whatever reason, then he/she has to recognize my "right-of-way" or be bumped into if they don't make way. The people who are worst about this are inner-city blacks and people in non-western countries. When I was in Hong Kong, for instance, I grew so impatient of them inconsiderately cutting into my personal space that I started hockey-checking them a few days into my holiday. If my actions made westerners look bad in their eyes, so be it. I was so fucking sick of it by that point that I didn't care.
It happens anywhere I go, whenever I have to go out (once in million years), in shops, any hallway, whatever.

Yes, happens to me. I'm not even aware of my surrounding most of the time, I just daydream while walking and look at the ground or something. People and espically women seem to expect me to fly around them but often I just keep going straight instead.

It happens anywhere I go, whenever I have to go out (once in million years), in shops, any hallway, whatever.

That must be brutal. I only experienced this frequently in Hong Kong that one time. I heightmogged and framemogged the shit out of them and those little Cantonese fucks still didn't give a shit. Pushing and shoving into one another must be a way of life for them.

Can't relate tbh usually if i don't move first they do.

Keep telling yourself that, beta. YOu are a fawn who tries to immitate a wolf. YOu will never be a wolf, you will olways be perceived as a fawn. A crazy, fucked up fawn who most likely has rabies, this is how the society sees betas like you who try to act alpha. Real alphas dont even have to prove anything, they just ARE.

lol you dont even know me pal, keep assuming anything you want from behind your screen. At the end of the day, I know who I am, thats all that matters

lol you dont even know me pal, keep assuming anything you want from behind your screen. At the end of the day, I know who I am, thats all that matters
You yourself have said that you have to FIGHT for people to move out of your way. YOu are as invisible and as much of a non-threat as I am. I just accept my fate, you don't. Guess who is more bluepilled in this situation.

You yourself have said that you have to FIGHT for people to move out of your way. YOu are as invisible and as much of a non-threat as I am. I just accept my fate, you don't. Guess who is more bluepilled in this situation.

i never used the word "fight", nice attempt to gaslight me by claiming i said things i never said, your argument is invalid so you are resorting to clutching at straws, how pathetic.

i never used the word "fight", nice attempt to gaslight me by claiming i said things i never said, your argument is invalid so you are resorting to clutching at straws, how pathetic.
You never used that word but that was just a thought shortcut by me. YOu clearly have to fight for it, whether you used that word before or not.

yes iktf, people never move, even when they are smack in the centre of the path

You never used that word but that was just a thought shortcut by me. YOu clearly have to fight for it, whether you used that word before or not.

no idiot, nothing i said indicated that I have to "fight" for it lmao, English clearly isnt your first language.

Anyway loser, keep coping hard thinking that everyone else shares your weak traits, oh and next time you're on the street make sure to make way for everybody else, yes that's a good boy :feelskek:

Do you expect them to move out of your way 50 light years beforehand lmao

Do you expect them to move out of your way 50 light years beforehand lmao
Wow you are retarded.
no idiot, nothing i said indicated that I have to "fight" for it lmao, English clearly isnt your first language.

Anyway loser, keep coping hard thinking that everyone else shares your weak traits, oh and next time you're on the street make sure to make way for everybody else, yes that's a good boy :feelskek:
LMFAO Seems like I touched the wrong nerve there. I haven't seen anyone this pathetically insecure defending himself over an internet discussion in the longest time.

Wow you are retarded.

LMFAO Seems like I touched the wrong nerve there. I haven't seen anyone this pathetically insecure defending himself over an internet discussion in the longest time.
If I walk towards a group and they make space, that's not a cope, you fucking garbage.

If I walk towards a group and they make space, that's not a cope, you fucking garbage.
THe fuck are you talking about you absolute nobody? Please, consider suicide. Your IQ must be lower than your BMI.

THe fuck are you talking about you absolute nobody? Please, consider suicide. Your IQ must be lower than your BMI.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
>this dumbass forgot what he wrote because his one brain cell was too busy arguing with another user

What's your height, weight, race?

fuuck yes, it's absolute ragefuel but now i just try and not get out the way especially foids

48kg or 84kg???
48 yeah read it correctly. Fucked up genes that is. I am not even getting any bux for this obvious genetic disease. Hell, my retarded country has such stupid doctors they only make me have physical tests of many kinds and never tested me for any genetic diseases even though physically everything is fine.

48 yeah read it correctly. Fucked up genes that is. I am not even getting any bux for this obvious genetic disease. Hell, my retarded country has such stupid doctors they only make me have physical tests of many kinds and never tested me for any genetic diseases even though physically everything is fine.

Is that why you're so angry

You gotta wear barbeds around your shirt.
Barbedmaxx

no wonder nobody makes way for an anorexic manlet(no offence)
Height-wise I'm pretty average in my country, especially since shoes give me at least 1cm, some 2cm. It's the weight that fucks me up.

just walk into them theory

Chad moment.

174 cm 48 kilograms white in a white country. I am 27.
Don't you have connective tissue issues?
Doctors are aspie with their training in their specialities. I guess it's hard for you (and anyone) to get a diagnosis

Last edited:
Chad moment.

Why should i have an incel personality just because i have an incel appearance?

I have a chad personality because i dont let my looks dictate how i behave, even though people expect me to behave in accordance to my looks.

Don't you have connective tissue issues?
IDK man. What symptons would that give? As I said, my 4th world shithole country has shit doctors who don't know how to cure anything other than a cold. They never really sent me for any advanced examinations/tests other than colonoscopy and gastroscophy with small tissue extraction for Crohn's and that other shit which I forgot and lots of different blood test.