Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who does not feel "mogged"/humiliated? I can't experience envy. I feel inspired by superior people.

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
I don't feel humiliated by men who are superior to me in some aspect.

When I go outside and see a tall man, I either don't care about his height or think "Oh, he's taller than me." The same happens with respect to face, muscularity, intelligence, money, etc.

Some of you will say, "Cope. Every man feels humiliated just by standing next to his superiors." But is that so?

If psychopaths are incapable of having empathy and remorse because their brains are wired a certain way, why can't some people's brains be wired in a way that prevents them from feeling envious or humiliated by superior people?

The truth is that I feel inspired by superior people. I will never reach their genetic potential, but I can reach mine and that's good enough.

I don't rage over Michael Phelps winning 23 Olympic gold medals. I just think "Holy hell, he is good."

Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
Sure, I do not envy because it is a weak emotion. However, I am aware. When I see others who are chad-tier or very tall, I recognize what status comes along with that physical condition.

Lucky. I hate anyone superior than me and wish the absolute worst upon then and their families. All my tens of thousands hours of effort is completely meaningless in the face of true talent and genetic privilege and inherited wealth. And as such I have absolute hatred for those who are blessed.

i dont envy people who have superior genetics and dont become mad at chad for being able to slay or shit like that but personally i cant help but feel like an inferior worthless piece of shit when I get mogged, all i can think is why couldn't that be me

thats because youre a fakecel

thats because youre a fakecel
Silly me! For a moment I thought the meaning of involuntary celibate is a man who cannot get laid despite trying, but now I see the real meaning is a man who envies superior individuals for no reason. Thanks for clarifying that, mister.

It depends on insecurity, my whole family bullied me so I am constantly comparing myself to other people and get heighmogged. Also being a nigger in a white concentrate area doesn't help because all the white males my age are taller than me, its fucking over

I feel rage towards the people that cheated to get the things they have.

It depends on insecurity, my whole family bullied me so I am constantly comparing myself to other people and get heighmogged. Also being a nigger in a white concentrate area doesn't help because all the white males my age are taller than me, its fucking over

Man, I remember having a blue-eyed friend in elementary school, then coming home to tell my parents I had a blue-eyed friend. I was a silly child, but it was so innocent the way I told my parents my friend had blue eyes because I was so enchanted by it. Years later I had to search the meaning of envy in a dictionary to understand what it meant, and I was really confused as to why I couldn't experience it. There's something about my brain that won't allow me to envy beauty/superiority. I rather feel inspired by it, like admiring the face of a gorgeous woman or appreciating the fine details of a sculpture. How can you hate that?

When I go outside and see a tall man, I either don't care about his height or think "Oh, he's taller than me." The same happens with respect to face, muscularity, intelligence, money, etc.

Some of you will say, "Cope. Every man feels humiliated just by standing next to his superiors." But is that so?

If psychopaths are incapable of having empathy and remorse because their brains are wired a certain way, why can't some people's brains be wired in a way that prevents them from feeling envious or humiliated by superior people?

The truth is that I feel inspired by superior people. I will never reach their genetic potential, but I can reach mine and that's good enough.

I don't rage over Michael Phelps winning 23 Olympic gold medals. I just think "Holy hell, he is good."

You're inspired by people rolling better then you at the genetic lottery? Lmfao

i used to, but i don't care about it nowadays

Hmm i was never envious or maybe i was but i myself didnt noticed it. I can only be jealous to those whom had for gfs my oneitis.

Incel trait, kys

I envy the "immutable" traits that other people were just born with i.e. height and looks. The guy with the muscles doesnt much bother me because most of the time they work hard for the six packs and abs and shit. The same thing for people that make a certain amount of money. Its popular now to hate the rich but unless you were born into wealth(which isnt nearly impressive) most well off people work 60, 70 or 80 hours a week so im not mad.

I just feel so short, almost everyone is significantly taller than me. I really need to move to the Philippines.

Me. I don't feel envy. Usually if i see someone superior to me in the job market i pity him because i imagine how much of a wagecuck npc he has to be. Having a better job and more money is not something i can feel any envy of. I usually feel bad and shitty when someone my age is doing better in something i really really like but it's still anger at my self and melancholy, not envy. Envy is the stupidest most feminine shit ever

Sure, I do not envy because it is a weak emotion. However, I am aware. When I see others who are chad-tier or very tall, I recognize what status comes along with that physical condition.