Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i the only one who consider "cope"

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
All the "if you're 30 it's over
"If you've never had a highschool crush is over" etc etc

It's only over when you're not chad.

I think life would be great for a man till his 40 IF HE'S A CHAD.

Everything else is a cope. If were transormed immediately to a chad by magic i wouldn't care about the rest i'be happy.

Lmao all those phrases are ways to tell if you're Chad or not. If you didn't have a girl crushing on you in high school, you are not Chad. It's that simple.

Lmao all those phrases are ways to tell if you're Chad or not. If you didn't have a girl crushing on you in high school, you are not Chad. It's that simple.

One girl doesn't mean anything tbh. You need at least a dozen crushing on you to be chadlite. Half the year to be chad

One girl doesn't mean anything tbh. You need at least a dozen crushing on you to be chad
Lmao true. If you didn't have girls huddled around giggling every time you walked by them, then you are not Chad.

In this case i agree 100%

That's why i said "if i were now a chad by magic i wouldn't care"

The problem is with not being a chad.

Everything else is just a symptom. A chad still has a nice life in his thirties.

Plus read the carefully, the "it's over at 30" implies it's over even for a Chad who is now 30. Well it's not if you're a chad.

In this case i agree 100%

That's why i said "if i were now a chad by magic i wouldn't care"

The problem is with not being a chad.

Everything else is just a symptom. A chad still has a nice life in his thirties.

Plus read the carefully, the "it's over at 30" implies it's over even for a Chad who is now 30. Well it's not if you're a chad.
Lmao nobody here would ever argue Chad over 30 has no sexual success. A lot of chads at 30 are more sexually active than ever.

men over 30 who look good must be extremely rare, like 1/10,000 if even that

Cope, chads are still chads after 30 as long as they take minimal care of their body.

most of the instagram chads are like 21 years old max, lmao

there's a few older ones out there but compared to early 20s chads? gotta be like 200 : 1

Having a girl crush on you in high school doesn't mean much it doesn't necessarily translate into adult life

No, there's a handful of incels here who are seriously considering the rope.

most of the instagram chads are like 21 years old max, lmao

there's a few older ones out there but compared to early 20s chads? gotta be like 200 : 1

That may be so in your country, i don't live in the USA.

In my country hot chad are still slaying at 30 years.

It's over when you're sub 5

If you look into the mirror and only a pile of genetic trash looks back, THEN its over. Every other case, there is some hope.

Plenty of chads are still slayin' even at 50-60.

I just wanna die