Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am I the only one that hates the fact that a good chunk of society has much easier life than I do?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
title. no I can't "deal with it" not anymore the suffering is too much. words cant describe how angry I am right now and if I did write it it would be a bunch of gibberish no one would understand anyway

No, im sure most here feel the same way

No, and if you bothered to read posts from this forum, you would know that no, you aren't the only one. So this post has no relevance or meaning and serves no purpose.

Do you work for a living? If so then yeah your life sucks ass compared to many people

No, and if you bothered to read posts from this forum, you would know that no, you aren't the only one. So this post has no relevance or meaning and serves no purpose.
this forum is full of low effort racebait and "would you?" threads by fakecels. ive yet to see a thread that is actually worth my time reading