Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one that doesn't trust people that post a lot of memes?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Be it in a forum, social media, discord server or telegram group. I dunno why but I don't trust them and I get the feeling that posting that ammount of memes and similars (reaction images, earrape, shitposting, etc.) is to create a fake external facade like saying "look I'm the funny quirky guy" while in the inside they're deeply bitter, depressed or even suicidal. People with memes (specially normie memes like the Soyjak vs Chad, Patrick Bateman or that stupid cat with poker face) as profile pictures also seem suspicious to me. I'm not talking about sharing some memes ocasionally or when it's appropriate, but If most of the content you post is memes instead of actual conversation yeah I may think you're weird and have skeletons in your closet kek. Fun fact: Many trannies fit this description :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
FEIQ2S6WQAMmxLH

You may be right about the bitter, depressed part. Keeping up a conversation is hard for non NTs. So they have to resort to humour. They can't convey positivity in the minds of others through chill relatable attitude. All their behaviours and reactions are extreme. So they want it to be the good kind of extreme(humour/memes etc)

I don't trust people who post in the sewers tbh. :feelswhat:

“Insert meme here”

as long as theyre good i dont mind but thats never happened

Anime foids avis are the worst (but yours is OK OP)
Faggot Chad avis 2nd place

Be it in a forum, social media, discord server or telegram group. I dunno why but I don't trust them and I get the feeling that posting that ammount of memes and similars (reaction images, earrape, shitposting, etc.) is to create a fake external facade like saying "look I'm the funny quirky guy" while in the inside they're deeply bitter, depressed or even suicidal. People with memes (specially normie memes like the Soyjak vs Chad, Patrick Bateman or that stupid cat with poker face) as profile pictures also seem suspicious to me. I'm not talking about sharing some memes ocasionally or when it's appropriate, but If most of the content you post is memes instead of actual conversation yeah I may think you're weird and have skeletons in your closet kek. Fun fact: Many trannies fit this description :feelsLSD:
Yes they are fake

I only trust people that exclusively post spooky scary skeleton memes

This is such a gay thread. Who cares?

I don't trust postmaxxers. There remains this prevailing idea across forums that if you have a lot of posts, regardless of content or quality, that you're somehow a valuable contributing member of the place. And so, a lot of newfags live in the sewers, racking up thousands of posts in a mere week. Infiltrators can pass through undetected and influence the forum negatively by creating BS threads to push down important ones or to create misdirection and diversion. Happens everywhere that is "controversial."

Last edited:
Memes have existed for a very long time.
It´s nothing new.
What changed, is that they have become very accessible to anyone.

I HATE chads
I hate normies in general, chad or not.
Recently got booted from a discord server because bohoo i´m da blak sheep with different opinions.

You may be right about the bitter, depressed part. Keeping up a conversation is hard for non NTs. So they have to resort to humour. They can't convey positivity in the minds of others through chill relatable attitude. All their behaviours and reactions are extreme. So they want it to be the good kind of extreme(humour/memes etc)
“Insert meme here”
It is over.
This is such a gay thread. Who cares?
r/berserklejerk - Guts read from the book of misogyny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back