Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the most failmaxxed incel on this forum? Other over 30 year olds who have never worked even a single day, KHHV, no driver's licence et cetera?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
Can anyone beat me? I can't even sleep (time is 5:29 at night at the moment).

Probably a contender, but incel is incel.

I dropped out of uni in 1998 then worked in retail from 1999 until 2003. I then went neet until 2007. Worked again from 2007 til 2011. But I haven't worked since. I've been neet for 9 years. I tried to get a job in 2017 but none would hire me. No drivers licences either due to Asperger's -;I'm useless with manual gear lever. I'm 42 already never had a gf.

there are thousands of guys like that in japan

there are thousands of guys like that in japan

No, those (healthy) loser men living with their parents in Japan have part-time jobs in retail kiosks etc. Before the corona-crisis Japan had very low unemployment, high employment level, severe lack of employees in many places, some things had to close because of lack of staff. Those Japanese losers have smartphones, I've never used or had a smartphone. (I have never even had a gaming computer.)

Of course every country (big enough) will have disabled enough people that can not work, but I have at least normal intelligence and am not physically too unfit to work. And most of all, I have never chosen not to work (so literally have not intentionally even failmaxxed). I have just failed at life, never found work, bad luck, too autistic, long recession hit just when I graduated etc.

(Of course countries with big population will have at least a few thousand total losers, but I asked about this place)

I failed even to register here on a leap day of February 29, I wasted too much time writing my application, fearing that it might be rejected. The sending went past midnight my timezone, also past midnight CET, I don't know from where the server takes the registration day time. Certainly not from the Americas, because there it was still February 29.

I am contender to be the most autistic here: https://incels.is/threads/can-you-d...y-and-tell-your-score-in-the-comments.219445/

I am so autistic that my mother rather closed her shop than let me be the cashier for 10 minutes!

I failed even to register here on a leap day of February 29, I wasted too much time writing my application, fearing that it might be rejected. The sending went past midnight my timezone, also past midnight CET, I don't know from where the server takes the registration day time. Certainly not from the Americas, because there it was still February 29.
Joined Feb 29, 2020 :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

No, those (healthy) loser men living with their parents in Japan have part-time jobs in retail kiosks etc. Before the corona-crisis Japan had very low unemployment, high employment level, severe lack of employees in many places, some things had to close because of lack of staff. Those Japanese losers have smartphones, I've never used or had a smartphone. (I have never even had a gaming computer.)

Of course every country (big enough) will have disabled enough people that can not work, but I have at least normal intelligence and am not physically too unfit to work. And most of all, I have never chosen not to work (so literally have not intentionally even failmaxxed). I have just failed at life, never found work, bad luck, too autistic, long recession hit just when I graduated etc.

(Of course countries with big population will have at least a few thousand total losers, but I asked about this place)

I am contender to be the most autistic here: https://incels.is/threads/can-you-d...y-and-tell-your-score-in-the-comments.219445/

I am so autistic that my mother rather closed her shop than let me be the cashier for 10 minutes!

The government estimates that Japan has 1.15 million hikikomori, people who have withdrawn from society. ... The government has estimated Japan's population of hikikomori aged 15–64 to be 1.15 million

I dropped out of uni in 1998 then worked in retail from 1999 until 2003. I then went neet until 2007. Worked again from 2007 til 2011. But I haven't worked since. I've been neet for 9 years. I tried to get a job in 2017 but none would hire me. No drivers licences either due to Asperger's -;I'm useless with manual gear lever. I'm 42 already never had a gf.

In about 2017 when the economy was good, a company chose rather to cancel a whole recruitment training program with the employment office than to include me in it, because the office and the company did not have other legal way to reject me, because there was less applicants than places and I was eligible to apply (which is very rare) and applied to the program.
Joined Feb 29, 2020 :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Really?

It has always shown to me "Mar 1, 2020".