Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am I normal?

liesline

liesline

Greycel
im an incel
but I was wondering if I am normal cause I see all these videos about how incels are bad and asault woman but I don't do that. I like women and I am nice to people that are nice to me.

does that make me weird
my sister who is older than me tells me that we agree with school shootings but I think they're bad

Im 15 please help

If you don't agree with school shootings that means you were never bullied. If you were never bullied means that you're not ugly. If you're not ugly that means you're not an incel. If you're not an incel then gtfo.

all the girls at my school make fun of me and will never go out with me and the guys dont pay attention to me unless they want to hit me for talking to their femoids. ever the girl in the special needs class turned me down

all the girls at my school make fun of me and will never go out with me and the guys dont pay attention to me unless they want to hit me for talking to their femoids. ever the girl in the special needs class turned me down
Do you look like a Truecel?

Looksmax before it is too late

the boys in my class make fun of a different kid which I guess is good for me it is just that I can't get laid. I dont want to be mean but I have a feeling I might have to be

I have down syndrome so even if I got my body really big like the girls like it wouldnt matter cause of my face

I have down syndrome so even if I got my body really big like the girls like it wouldnt matter cause of my face
Ok it's over boyo.

Time to rot or try to get a down syndrome gf
(I assume you are serious)

the only girl I know with Down syndrome is a bitch and a slut. I dont like being mean but shes like a cheerleader
only here to suck dick and be a cum holder

If your story is true, then give it a few years. You will then appreciate normie suffering.

I used to be kind of like you in my teens. People tried to bully me and the chicks never wanted to go out with me. I still tried to be nice to people, but after hitting my 20's, I snapped from all the gaslighting claiming I'm unpopular due to my personality and not looks. If you are incel, people think you're evil no matter how hard you try to be kind. This is due to The Just World Fallacy and The Halo Effect.

Since you have down syndrome, you will be considered weird and creepy. Sorry but it's true. The girls in your league will also be dating thirsty average men instead of you, their looksmatch.

Your best bet is to become a betabux somehow. Otherwise lay down and rot with us.

If your story is true, then give it a few years. You will then appreciate normie suffering.

I used to be kind of like you in my teens. People tried to bully me and the chicks never wanted to go out with me. I still tried to be nice to people, but after hitting my 20's, I snapped from all the gaslighting claiming I'm unpopular due to my personality and not looks. If you are incel, people think you're evil no matter how hard you try to be kind. This is due to The Just World Fallacy and The Halo Effect.

Since you have down syndrome, you will be considered weird and creepy. Sorry but it's true. The girls in your league will also be dating thirsty average men instead of you, their looksmatch.

Your best bet is to become a betabux somehow. Otherwise lay down and rot with us.
At least we have echother

Just LOL at thinking that a man with down's syndrome will ever be able to betabux any girl, EVER. Most delusional nonsense I've ever seen on this site.

OP, it is really too bad that you have down syndrome. You seem to be relatively self-aware, so let me tell you that it's better to give up at this point. What is most likely is that no woman will ever be attracted to you and you will simply have to deal with this along the various other serious issues entailed by possessing an extra chromosome.

Nobody here is normal, lmao.

Some incels are simply more bitter than others. It helps that you're still young, I was the same way at your age.

You are on incels.is so you obviously aren't normal lmao.

oh my sweet summer child... you have so much to learn here

You are a weird creep no matter what you do if you are ugly. Sorry.

im an incel
but I was wondering if I am normal cause I see all these videos about how incels are bad and asault woman but I don't do that. I like women and I am nice to people that are nice to me.

does that make me weird
my sister who is older than me tells me that we agree with school shootings but I think they're bad

Im 15 please help
Normally i would tell you to buckle up you’re still young but you have downs.

It may just be over. Don’t get on this site though, just try to enjoy your life without thinking about girls. Like focus on your hobbies or w/e

the only girl I know with Down syndrome is a bitch and a slut. I dont like being mean but shes like a cheerleader
only here to suck dick and be a cum holder
This makes me sad.... Even girls with down syndrome are traitors. You should use coping methods to escape from reality

you're 15, you're probably normal

Welcome to the youngcel division.