Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I just low T? Or does anyone else absolutely, despise excercise?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
It's been this way every since, I have become Blackpilled. I get tired extremely fast. And who tf want to get tired when you get no pussy after all that hardwork?

Depends on the exercise
I like low intensity exercise I can do while watching youtube or anime
high intensity is a bit boring on your own

I despite it but I like lifting weights. Doesn't matter if I get jacked and all muscular or not I really just want to get strong enough bash someones skull in with my fist when I can.

i mean depends on what you mean
i hate pushups but dont mind long walks (even though normies look at me like im a serial killer and foids laugh, part of the reason i dont do it anymore)

It'll get easier over time

No point in exercise when you are 30+ khv

I've never enjoyed it. If I want to lose weight I just cut down the amount of calories I intake.

Never done much weights but I have tried many times to run consistently, but I can never keep it going long-term. I have zero stamina and sometimes almost black out and throw up after running. What's incredible is that after all the years, stamina has NEVER increased. It's almost like it resets back to zero after each time I stop.

no. fitness is my mediation and I like work out all time
Th 1227699242

Last edited:
It's been this way every since, I have become Blackpilled. I get tired extremely fast. And who tf want to get tired when you get no pussy after all that hardwork?
You get tired easily because you have low stamina. When you do things like cardio excercise or endurance training you will increase your stamina.

For me excercise feels good as a way to vent excess energy and have a he body to cope with. At least I can control that part of how I look even if I get zero pussy.