Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I hallucinating or is almost everybody 15+ going bald?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
so I recently looked at old pics from me and could see first warning spots at my hairline corner and I see them on most young dudes (teens 15+). Every 2nd 18+ guy has clearly 2nw.

Last edited:
Dude, literally every young guy is balding, including me. My parents have perfect thicc hair and I'm balding at 22. Wtf is happening? Is it the Shampoo?

Where are you from ? In my country balding young men are relatively rare.

Dude, literally every young guy is balding, including me. My parents have perfect thicc hair and I'm balding at 22. Wtf is happening? Is it the Shampoo?
Maybe it's depression.

Possible that insulin resistance / meaning being fat speeds up balding along with the typical DHT based balding.

I don't believe the early norwood signs. I know people with 1-3 that have been that way for decades with no change.

Maybe it's because all the Chad Germans who aren't genetic garbage died more than 70 years ago and all you're left with is a nation of numales.

What? I'm from Germany too and where I live this is fucking NW0 capital. I hardly see anyone balding here.

It's because our diets are utter shit most likely.

Nothing a hair transplant can't fix though

Maybe it's because all the Chad Germans who aren't genetic garbage died more than 70 years ago and all you're left with is a nation of numales.

constant eating + stress

JFL at thinking eating and stress can cause alopecia

Only extreeeeme stress can cause hairloss and it's reversible if it's not genetic.

99% of cases it's genetic.

Had a nightmare the other night I was balding. JFL

Men only notice balding when it's already advanced. It starts normally way earlier than they think.

Compare your hairline with the one from a foid or kid and see.