Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I even welcome here?

Am I welcome here?

• Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
You just reminded me that Hayden Christensen was relentlessly handsome, no homo.
hes got a really cool look in revenge of the sith, wish i looked like that :cryfeels:

If I see you harassing incels for their autism. I will kick you out of inceldia. Plain and simple.
Are you actually able to read? I never harassed anyone for being autist. Just pointed out that my inceldom is because I’m ugly, not because I’m autist

Are you actually able to read? I never harassed anyone for being autist. Just pointed out that my inceldom is because I’m ugly, not because I’m autist
Yeah I can read. It's the male nature and female nature that must be corrected via erenyeagerism. If you have been here long enough you would have known I have every right to be against the outside world. Now go and read the erenyeager chronicles. Shame on you for thinking I can't read, Are you a normie

Last edited:
You fit perfectly in here brocel.
Welcome to the club.

Yeah I can read. It's the male nature and female nature that must be corrected via erenyeagerism. If you have been here long enough you would have known I have every right to be against the outside world. Now go and read the erenyeager chronicles. Shame on you for thinking I can't read, Are you a normie
This is tedious and unfunny