Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I even welcome here?

Am I welcome here?

• Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I have friends, I'm going to go play darts and then eat pizza with them today. My similarities to a regular incel are the fact I'm sub5 and that I'm an adult virgin. That's it. I don't even believe I'm a genetic incel, if I weren't a malnutritioned retard I probably could have grown two more inches but alas here I am, unfuckable.
I probably fucked my own life over by going ER unsuccesfully on my dad when I was 19 and getting put on meds as if I were a rabid dog or some shit. No, scratch that, I was already failing my programming classes so I was never going to amount to anything.
I'm balding, 5'7" and Aspergian. I know it's over for me, but do I fit in here? I'm starting to doubt I do, to be perfectly honest.
Tagging relevant users
@To koniec
@Shinichi
@OutcastedOutcast
@RREEEEEEEEE
can't even think of any more users I interacted with and I've been here for 5 years already
it's over.

No

Go away OP

I'm balding, 5'7" and Aspergian.
yes, as long as you're ugly then you fit here.
having friends isn't a fakecel trait since your friends can be incels themselves then it's all good plus even normies can make friends with incels sometimes. whoever tell you that having a friend is a fakecel trait is a basement dweler fakecel that never interacted with anyone in his life and still waits for a gf to come to him.

why not?

Attachments

• WHY NOT.mp3
    2.6 MB
I also have friends. Friends don’t mean you are not incel

Blacks or hebrews aren't welcome

If you're not that: welcome

You’re an incel, post here all you want

Yes, brocel, your situation is brutal :fuk:

As long as your a virgin/can't get a woman to want to fuck you without paying her than you by definition are an incel. While alot of incels have issues making friends or connections with people, it's doesn't equal inceldom. Having male friends and having girlfriend or female fuck buddy are completely different. There are guys who are loners who drown in pussy and there are guys with 20+ good friends who are turbo virgins. Trust me, your welcomed here.

This is the place you come when it's over. Like really, really over.

If you're under 25 years old, and/or if you have friends, and are not completely utterly socially isolated, then it's not over, and you should not waste your time here. Just having one friend is more than a lot of us have. Having any sort of social circle, where you meet foids, and can blend in wiith normies, means you still have a shot.

Fitting in more with the normies than with the group of incels doesn't mean you don't belong here. You just still didn't find a like minded users here.

I have friends, I'm going to go play darts and then eat pizza with them today. My similarities to a regular incel are the fact I'm sub5 and that I'm an adult virgin. That's it. I don't even believe I'm a genetic incel, if I weren't a malnutritioned retard I probably could have grown two more inches but alas here I am, unfuckable.
I probably fucked my own life over by going ER unsuccesfully on my dad when I was 19 and getting put on meds as if I were a rabid dog or some shit. No, scratch that, I was already failing my programming classes so I was never going to amount to anything.
I'm balding, 5'7" and Aspergian. I know it's over for me, but do I fit in here? I'm starting to doubt I do, to be perfectly honest.
Tagging relevant users
@To koniec
@Shinichi
@OutcastedOutcast
@RREEEEEEEEE
can't even think of any more users I interacted with and I've been here for 5 years already
it's over.
I wish I had friends to play darts with and eat pizza.

How old are you OP?

Mogs me but you're still very truecel

Is anybody welcome anywhere.

Tagging relevant users
@To koniec
@Shinichi
@OutcastedOutcast
@RREEEEEEEEE
it's over.
Let’s see. So you have friends, you’re not attractive and you’re a virgin. You’re more than welcome in my book, I am in the exact same boat as you are.

Tagging relevant users
@To koniec
@Shinichi
@OutcastedOutcast
@RREEEEEEEEE
it's over.
JFL you thought you could have made it if not for 2 inches?

Your life never began.

I’ve never understood this idea some people have that you’re somehow fakecel if you have friends. I can’t fuck my friends jfl

Let’s see. So you have friends, you’re not attractive and you’re a virgin. You’re more than welcome in my book, I am in the exact same boat as you are.
I'm also like that, i have no problems knowing people and making plans to have fun. Thing is, i'm ugly and balding and short. So i cannot get a gf....

That's the thing about inceldom, whether people enjoy meeting with you or not is irrelevant, what matters is your looks

I don't see why you shouldn't be here.

Tagging relevant users
@To koniec
@Shinichi
@OutcastedOutcast
@RREEEEEEEEE
it's over.
You didn't even acknowledge me. Over

I’ve never understood this idea some people have that you’re somehow fakecel if you have friends. I can’t fuck my friends jfl
No but it does mean you sure as hell are capable of making connections and don't have to be in isolation 24/7 which fakecels tend to have

I also have friends. Friends don’t mean you are not incel
Yes. A lot of fucking retards here seem to think that inceldom means you're a complete shut-in.

No but it does mean you sure as hell are capable of making connections and don't have to be in isolation 24/7 which fakecels tend to have
capable of making connections with other sub 5 MALES, what does that have to do with getting pussy? I'm not autistic, my inceldom is entirely due to my appearance

I'm also like that, i have no problems knowing people and making plans to have fun. Thing is, i'm ugly and balding and short. So i cannot get a gf....

That's the thing about inceldom, whether people enjoy meeting with you or not is irrelevant, what matters is your looks
Yeah, what matters is your looks. No doubt about that. But I do doubt that you’re actually as ugly as you think you are. You could be balding and short but your face could still be decent which I think beats having an actual ugly face like me.

I welcome you, Tulas. But we should play Roblox next time. The games I usually play are laggy, though.

are you friends also LTN or incel tier or are you friends with chadlites/chads, how does an aspeger get friends. I have no mental illness but I have no IRL friends :feelsbadman:

capable of making connections with other sub 5 MALES, what does that have to do with getting pussy? I'm not autistic, my inceldom is entirely due to my appearance
Incorrect Neuros always find some way to pass their shitty personality genes

Yeah, what matters is your looks. No doubt about that. But I do doubt that you’re actually as ugly as you think you are. You could be balding and short but your face could still be decent which I think beats having an actual ugly face like me.
There's no could. I'm 5'4 and balding, literally nothing stops it. If that's not enough of a death sentence i dunno what is. Also i'm at most average, which coupled with short height and balding makes me a truecel tbh, dunno what you think.

I'm able to get friendships because i end up being the punch bag of the group, for no other reason than my ugliness and short height.

Weird flex but ok

Incorrect Neuros always find some way to pass their shitty personality genes
I know not every autist is incel, but many here blame their inceldom on that. Mine is from ugliness plain and simple

I know not every autist is incel, but many here blame their inceldom on that. Mine is from ugliness plain and simple
If I see you harassing incels for their autism. I will kick you out of inceldia. Plain and simple.

youre cool to me brocel :feelsaww: