Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I delusional or socially inept when it comes to interacting with my peers of opposite gender

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I just left a museum and I was just driving my car. Suddenly something came up to my mind and I parked my car to write this post.

Inside the museum I saw a blonde aryanish hottie walking down the stairs. I was checking her out and right when she was walking next to me she looked at me as well. When we had eye contact I smiled at her to not seen awkward and to my surprise she smiled back at me. Just after we passed each other and while I was at shock of what just happened, she said excuse me. At that moment I was like “wtf! is it finally happening?” Anyways she than asked me whether I work at the museum or not. I told her no but offered her help anyways. She then asked me If I know where the loo is. At that point all my dreams got shattered and I thought she thought I was just a nerd museum employee and she was just trying to find the WC.

Now I ask myself “Was she trying to flirt with me?”. Am I delusional because of years of inceldom and think she was trying to flirt with me? or am I too socially inept when it comes to flirting that I didn’t understand what was happening and missed my maybe the only fucking chance?

You're just socially starved, happens to the best of us. I'm always surprised when I hear a woman's voice and it's directed toward me... but then I realize it's just the bartender asking me if I want another beer. For the most part, we're just invisible, but when The Matrix decides to have a glitch, that's when a female will interact with you. Just remember, the woman in the red dress is a figment of your imagination.

Now I ask myself “Was she trying to flirt with me?”.

It's possible. She smiled at you and was comfortable enough with you to ask if you knew where the restroom (a place where she does private stuff) was. Which means she would have been okay to talk to you about normal stuff.

If she thought you were ugly she wouldn't have done those things.

Either you're not truecel tier ugly. Or she was a unicorn who doesn't judge men by their looks.

It's also possible you're a mid to high tier normie in terms of appearance.

Last edited:
People smile back at me but I think it's because I look like a kid. I don't think people would smile back at an ugly man.

today you learned women not wanting to fuck you doesn’t necessarily mean they will treat you badly.

When we had eye contact I smiled at her to not seen awkward and to my surprise she smiled back at me
this must have felt like
27o7shrkcrv81.jpg

Women and men are just different. If it wasn't for sex than they could be aliens as well.

It's possible. She smiled at you and was comfortable enough with you to ask if you knew where the restroom (a place where she does private stuff) was. Which means she would have been okay to talk to you about normal stuff.
:fuk:

You're just socially starved, happens to the best of us. I'm always surprised when I hear a woman's voice and it's directed toward me... but then I realize it's just the bartender asking me if I want another beer. For the most part, we're just invisible, but when The Matrix decides to have a glitch, that's when a female will interact with you. Just remember, the woman in the red dress is a figment of your imagination.
I had a decent looking food ask if I had a gf once... I was looking like shyt that day too.. I froze up and basically just said no... That was that .. I wish I was smoother but reality is sooner or later she would have learned what a piece of shyt I am so no love lost..