Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I A Fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43865
  • Start date
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: bro get lost I’m wheezing IRL subhanallah

Yes, you are probably a fakecel. I believe you need to NTmaxx, and then you'll be fine. You are tall, wealthy, have average face, and the most important you are a teen which is the best age for getting virgin gfs. You should try to socialize as much as you can, I'm sure you'll ascend.

Kid mogger
CountriesHeight (cm)Height (in)
Pakistan167,05'5.7″

Here's my stats:

16M
6ft2/ 80kg/ 15% BodyFat
5/10 Face
Non-NT and ZERO Social Skills
Wealthy

Am I a Fakecel? I made another post and everyone was saying that. If I am, give your reasoning.
Your presence here is insulting.

You're 16: too young to be here, especially when we take your other stats into account.

6ft2: JFL, that's taller than many men. Far taller than foids too, so yeah. Go fuck yourself for the first time.

80kg - 15% bodyfat: you're definitely not on the bad side of the curve.

5/10 face: normie-tier, so non-incel.

Non-NT: the only thing that could prevent you, but again foids can go over it if you're good-looking. Not nearly as easy as Chad-tier, but still.

Wealthy: gives you a great advantage over many people here. However you are young, if your parents don't help you in the future, your situation may degrade.

For the second time, go fuck yourself. You're not an incel and you know it. You just crave attention. Go get it somewhere else.

Mods?

Your presence here is insulting.

You're 16: too young to be here, especially when we take your other stats into account.

6ft2: JFL, that's taller than many men. Far taller than foids too, so yeah. Go fuck yourself for the first time.

80kg - 15% bodyfat: you're definitely not on the bad side of the curve.

5/10 face: normie-tier, so non-incel.

Non-NT: the only thing that could prevent you, but again foids can go over it if you're good-looking. Not nearly as easy as Chad-tier, but still.

Wealthy: gives you a great advantage over many people here. However you are young, if your parents don't help you in the future, your situation may degrade.

For the second time, go fuck yourself. You're not an incel and you know it. You just crave attention. Go get it somewhere else.

Mods?
I can't fuck myself m8, I'm on NoFap

@Pixycel brooo:feelswhat::lul:
The absolute state of GrAYs. Besides if we IP ban all of south Asia we could get rid of dalit copers shitting up the site like you:feelswhat:

Yes and i call bullshit on no social skills. You go to school don't you? Impossible not the have social skills :feelshaha:

His case could be quite unique. I was in online school for several years yet never interacted with any student.

Here's my stats:

16M
6ft2/ 80kg/ 15% BodyFat
5/10 Face
Non-NT and ZERO Social Skills
Wealthy

Am I a Fakecel? I made another post and everyone was saying that. If I am, give your reasoning.
Fuck off retarded faggot get outta here. Ban this useless sack of shit

You are a fakecel brat you fucking dimwit bluepilled cuck, fuck you. You think SOCIAL SKILLS make us incel? Fuck you asshole gtfo