Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a fakecel if I never asked someone out?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
I was always made to believe I'm ugly because of black skin in India. So I never had the idea of asking someone out. Now I'm 32 and can't even arrange marriage maxxxx. Parents told me to find someone myself since they know they can't find. I found this forum instead and it feels better than marriage tbh don't want to marry some bitch that will get fat after tying the knot - not that I could find someone anyway.

Last edited:
nah, u would've gotten approached if u were not a fakecel, hpyergamy is brutal in india

Likely, but not necessarily

Nope. I've never asked women out either.

Asking out women as an utter subhuman will do more harm than good.

that is a difficult question. If you have had girls approach you but you never asked them out then yes, but if they all treat you like garbage then it is only natural you never asked someone out. But that is for you to say my friend

Depends. If you never got an indication that girls were attracted to you in the first place, then that's not fakecel. For example constantly being bullied for your looks, girls not wanting anything to do with you, and then not having any success online are all pretty good indicators that it's OVER for you.

I have asked out women before and I just regret it tbh. not approaching can be ehh if you're normie tier in other looks and maybe a sign of fakecel but otherwise it's just a gaslighting tactic

It's kind of cucked if you don't approach because you're afraid of offending wahmen.

No, I've never asked anyone out either
It's kind of cucked if you don't approach because you're afraid of offending wahmen.
If I get MeToo'd, my career is over before it begins.

I never got any Tinder/Bumble matches and no one in real life approached. People would tease girls saying that me and her were a couple and they would make vomitting noises.

You want to check anyway. Most men aren't incel even if the struggle regularly. If you sometimes see someone less attractive than you with a foid you think is cute, then there may be a chance for you if you make an effort (yes, chadpreet doesn't have to, so what).

You want to check anyway. Most men aren't incel even if the struggle regularly. If you sometimes see someone less attractive than you with a foid you think is cute, then there may be a chance for you if you make an effort (yes, chadpreet doesn't have to, so what).
I'm the darkest person I ever met so don't think so. Most people with girls are fair.

If I get MeToo'd, my career is over before it begins.
It won't happen just for approaching a rostie, unless you work with her or go to school with her.

No, if you've never got an indication from a foid there is a strong risk of getting metoo'd

Depends. If you are ugly, then no. If you are average or above, then probably. If you were Chad, women would be approaching you. According to this, though:
black skin in India
definitely truecel. I can't think of dark skin indians being beautiful. At all.

It won't happen just for approaching a rostie, unless you work with her or go to school with her.

Wasn't there this one kid from Durham who touched a foid's waist and got convicted of assault? I'm pretty sure his case is in the Must-Read section of the forum.

No, if you've never got an indication from a foid there is a strong risk of getting metoo'd
That only happens if you're a rich celebrity, and it's rare when it happens. It's just media scare tactics to scare non-chads from approaching whores.
Wasn't there this one kid from Durham who touched a foid's waist and got convicted of assault? I'm pretty sure his case is in the Must-Read section of the forum.
He went to school with her and it was in the cucked UK.

That guy did it twice. That was his mistake. He should have backed off the first time but probably read some red pill shit and fucked it up.

That guy did it twice. That was his mistake. He should have backed off the first time but probably read some red pill shit and fucked it up.

He should just jump in front of a train. I know I would if I ended up on the papers for shit like this.

I was always made to believe I'm ugly because of black skin in India. So I never had the idea of asking someone out. Now I'm 32 and can't even arrange marriage maxxxx.
if you arent larping its 95% over for you

Be glad you never asked a girl out. I still think about the embarrassment years later

that is a difficult question. If you have had girls approach you but you never asked them out then yes, but if they all treat you like garbage then it is only natural you never asked someone out. But that is for you to say my friend

Give it a try. Then you will know if it works.

At 32, definitely not. Trust your instincts. Your instincts led you to never try, and you are probably 100% correct that you are too ugly to ascend consensually.
I never got any Tinder/Bumble matches and no one in real life approached. People would tease girls saying that me and her were a couple and they would make vomitting noises.
I'm sorry that you were born. Welcome to .co newcel, I'm glad you are legit af

Last edited:
Yes you're a fakecel if you haven't even experienced what it's like to be rejected. You're obviously not Chad but you're 100% fakecel

no it all comes down to looks

You can't be very sure whether you're incel or not if you've never asked someone out.

Yes you're a fakecel if you haven't even experienced what it's like to be rejected. You're obviously not Chad but you're 100% fakecel
Gigacope. It's stupid. It's just participating in a game you know full well you can't win.

Gigacope. It's stupid. It's just participating in a game you know full well you can't win.
You need your badge of honor and know the fire of rejection like the rest of us. :feelsokman:

I'm the darkest person I ever met so don't think so. Most people with girls are fair.
You aren't a fakecel infact I would say you are a truecel. I'm also a dark skin Indian in india it's brutal for us foids are disgusted by us. The only indians that aren't affected by having dark skin are indian foids themselves because they have infinite SMV by being a female.

Some users here would call you a fakecel because you don't approach but if I was in your shoes I would never approach because that will just invite trouble. To Indian foids truecel currycels aren't even human.

No. Asking out a female = Giving her power over you. By never having asked out any female, you have therefore kept your dignity.

No I wouldn’t say so, but it depends.

No because you will get rejected anyways. You could even end up getting metood if you are ugly

If you too shy to do it, you're likely awkward and timid anyway which they find very unattractive. I was the same until I grew a set and guess what... still rejected. I gained nothing but taking the plunge. We're in the same boat.

no. trust ur instincts

nah, u would've gotten approached if u were not a fakecel
This tbh

Say the average user on here is 3-4/10

A bonafide 5/10 gets approached atleast once in his lifetime growing up and in high school as well.