Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Always ignored or bullied

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Jfl. No matter how hard I try I'll never win. I can't win. I'm genetically fucked. There's something about me that inherently disgusts others. Whenever I talk everyone else goes silent. Doesn't matter how many self help books I read about socializion. My own family ignores me when I talk. It's always been like this. I remember trying to bond with my family when I was younger and they'd ignore me. The only time people seem to have interest in talking to me is when they can bully me.
Then my family asks me why I'm a shutin who spends all his time playing video games :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Humanity is my enemy. They hate me and I hate them

Last edited:
Jfl. No matter how hard I try I'll never win. I can't win. I'm genetically fucked. There's something about me that inherently disgusts others. Whenever I talk everyone else goes silent. Doesn't matter how many self help books I read about socializion. My own family ignores me when I talk. It's always been like this. I remember trying to bond with my family when I was younger and they'd ignore me. The only time people seem to have interest in talking to me is when they can bully me.
Then my family asks me why I'm a shutin who spends all his time playing video games :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Humanity is my enemy. They hate me and I hate them
im in the same situation

And the worst thing is all my bullies ARE FUCKING WINNING AT LIFE. I hate it so much. Sometimes I stalk them and see how successful they are and I immediately want to die

After years of being bullied and ostracized i truly am at peace with my hate for humanity

And the worst thing is all my bullies ARE FUCKING WINNING AT LIFE. I hate it so much. Sometimes I stalk them and see how successful they are and I immediately want to die
I’m a bully and I can’t get laid

After years of being bullied and ostracized i truly am at peace with my hate for humanity
It's hard to be at peace with so much hate. It's the same as having so much lust and never being able to ascend.

Not really it`s my only good feature but it`s carried since i have a strong western irish accent
Nice

It's hard to be at peace with so much hate. It's the same as having so much lust and never being able to ascend.
True i find it hard but i really have no idea what to do about it all the hate i have for humanity i suppress it but it`s fucking difficult