Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Although I’m only like 50% European, the Great Replacement concerns me very much. I’m very much in touch with Western identity.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★
With the exception of East Asian culture, almost all non-white cultures I cannot tolerate. Middle Eastern culture was great (until Islam/☪️ancer emerged 1300 years ago—before it used to be Zoroastrian, very similar to Christianity).

I abhor Latino and black communities and prefer to live in majority white or Asian communities. Anyone else concerned over this ongoing and deliberate ethnic replacement?

yes, i’m seeing it worsen day by day here where i live, there’s not a single white person.

I am greatly concerned with the ethnic replacement of whites. I'm partially mixed with a negro, literally the 75% white meme. Ik it might be bizarre to think that, but aiding the white race is simply the right thing to do.

Very nice to see europe being destroyed by tyrones and Ahmeds, it shall be completely taken over by them Inshaillah

East Asian culture is the worst. You can tolerate it because you only feel the surface but have never touched its core.

East Asian culture is the worst. You can tolerate it because you only feel the surface but have never touched its core.
Why is that? What do you mean?

The impression that I got is that historically they were orderly, disciplined, keep-to-themselves etc. and studious. I always saw this as a good thing (not as a negative stereotype), as I’m like that myself.

Why is that? What do you mean?

The impression that I got is that historically they were orderly, disciplined, keep-to-themselves etc. and studious. I always saw this as a good thing (not as a negative stereotype), as I’m like that myself.
What are you mixed with?

historically they were orderly, disciplined, keep-to-themselves etc. and studious.
But they go too far on these. When an Asian child is born, he would be treated as a machine for the whole life because his parents don’t know what is love and only regard him as a tool to make money. He is not allowed to have his own personality. Everyone is too pragmatic, but there is no love between family members. It is human’s sinful nature to hurt and gain benefit from others, but all the other culture have religion which limits sin, while east asian is traditionally deist/agonistic/atheist, so they have the tradition to kill people and eat their flesh. Besides, other than religion organization, some culture (especially with backward economy) preserve manor as their primary economy production unit, within which people link with each other and loyal to it, but East asian want to make money more conveniently and destroy it, therefore people have no connection with anyone, so they only love themselves, not even their family. This is a little complex to explain in short. It is a torture to be born in an asian family, and they will sabotage you deeply when you enter their community. Unlike Muslim, Latino and Black people who only create terrorist and criminal which destroy one’s flesh, east asian destroy one’s soul.

With the exception of East Asian culture, almost all non-white cultures I cannot tolerate. Middle Eastern culture was great (until Islam/☪️ancer emerged 1300 years ago—before it used to be Zoroastrian, very similar to Christianity).

I abhor Latino and black communities and prefer to live in majority white or Asian communities. Anyone else concerned over this ongoing and deliberate ethnic replacement?

Yes, but I don't like flyover white trash types either.

I'm not white and it concerns me as well. I don't want to visit Germany and be surrounded by browns, or visit Finland and be surrounded by browns, or visit canada and be surrounded by indians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back