Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Alt-righters are cucks, beneath men of culture

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So often incels and alt-righters are clumped into one by haters, but as man of culture, need to say that alt-right are cucks. One reason is because I communist, in theory. Sure, in practice its problematic to make working, but capitalism is primitive inefficient sustem for primitive monkeys as humanimals are. But most importan, alt righters are cucked anti-lolicons, and also simps, for them getting ugly femorloid of own race=hoof, and interest in cute girls (and especially teens) of other races=bad. With this not saying

Kuruminhh

Are you a man of culture

Yes, altrighters always be "muh foids brainwashed by jooz"

Honorable clown of culture

Man of culture

I prefer the alt-right over other political groups tbh. They are are still bluepiled though, so i don't care too much.

Idk what right or left means and how it relates to incels

The best the alt right could ever do is put a little bit more money in the hands of men (less taxes). They aren't going to ban internet dating apps or punish/curb hypergamy.

By the time the alt right would get anything done, all the youngcels would be 40 anyway. Lol, it's over alt right copers, over for you.

I will vote for anyone who takes away female rights

The alt-right believe in traditional women. They worship females. :bluepill: :feelsclown:
There is no such thing as religious women, nor women with any sort of intelligence.
Women only claim to be right wing or religious to get attention, and these cucks don't get it. :feelsthink:
They really believe conservative women are different, lol. :feelsokman:

tradcon = oh foid just do nothing while I work for the house over your head 24/7 a womens place isnt a job its doing shit like cleaning and cooking (stuff that machines do in 3 mines so she rly does nothing but watch tv all day and fuck tyrone)