Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alt-Right chick gets riced.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvK-e0YhJHw&feature=emb_logo

1484971460398-jpg.57313

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBMF11GA9gA/?utm_source=ig_embed

They got lucky it was a girl. Dodged a HUGE bullet by not creating a future ER.

These holes have no loyalty whatsoever. Even the so called pro-White ones.

Last edited:
"How to look cute pregnant," jfl. A pregnant woman is one of the ugliest things in the world.

I really hate how foids fetishize pregnancy and emojis, especially under youtube comments when they say they're "getting pregnant by eboys through the screen", disgusting.

I never understood the race mixers no matter which race. How do you not look at the child and ever reflect how it doesn't look like you. You are just setting those children up for a harsh future where they will roam aimlessly having no flock to go back to.

Just be rice confirmed again.

Every race slays but whites

@TheBasedCel

I honestly have no problem with white women and asian guys. At least the asian guy will probably have a good job and be a stable father.
Tbh

Daughter's still gonna be a huge insecure hapa slut

I honestly have no problem with white women and asian guys. At least the asian guy will probably have a good job and be a stable father.
Plus the daughters will grow to fetishes white chads the most.

Too bad for hapa boys though. The rope awaits.

typical garbage white woman, the maga posturing is just the cherry on top

wasn't that other trad thot going to shit out her mulatto baby soon? the really popular one

Plus the daughters will grow to fetishes white chads the most.

Too bad for hapa boys though. The rope awaits.
The noose will always beckon to hapa males :feelsbadman:

How is she alt right? The point of the alt right is to create white babies not hapas.

Kpop halo is legit

How is she alt right? The point of the alt right is to create white babies not hapas.
Well Lauren Southern is considered alt-right and she dated a sandnigger.

Exception not the rule for rice.

However, I will point out that ER was from a WMAF relationship, which is exponentially more toxic than the inverse. For ER he had a white father who hated how rice looked, and a mother who just wanted to hop on the white carousel cock like my own mother and hated how she looked. Although ER didn't look rice at all imo, he had a few rice traits that he clearly hated, and I'm sure his parents pointed out often to him.

Now combine that with the fact that he thinks rice boys can't talk to white women, which for the most part is true. However, there's always a couple who slip through the cracks. ER coming from the west coast, I'm sure there would be a few that would slip through, and he got angry because of it.

Rest is history I guess.

Just saying WMAF hapa boys are exponentially more fucked up than hapa kids from AMWF.

the Chang husband FYI

Exception not the rule for rice.

However, I will point out that ER was from a WMAF relationship, which is exponentially more toxic than the inverse.
Gigacope. AMWF hapas are just as mentally fucked as their WMAF counterpart. Just look at Lauren Chen. She's a self hating whore who's an AMWF hapa.

even Chang isn't allowed to touch, it's over.
Screen Shot 2020 06 13 at 50222 PM

I never understood the race mixers no matter which race. How do you not look at the child and ever reflect how it doesn't look like you.

Pretty bad argument against miscegenation, if a 2/10 shit-tier white manlet bought the eggs of a 9/10 white Stacy, the resulting offspring wouldn't really look like him either -- not when the other partner mogs him to hell and back.

It doesn't stop the mayocels from pining over blonde Instagram models.

You are just setting those children up for a harsh future where they will roam aimlessly having no flock to go back to.

Is that really a bad thing?

Gigacope. AMWF hapas are just as mentally fucked as their WMAF counterpart. Just look at Lauren Chen. She's a self hating whore who's an AMWF hapa.

Talking in general and anecdotally. Not saying WMAF hapas in general are more toxic than the AMWF ones. Not saying all are.
even Chang isn't allowed to touch, it's over.
View attachment 276716

If Chang touches her dad shoots him. Period.

Women are the same.
People are stupid to think women cares about ideology, religion and logic.
There is no logical women.

She's not alt right, just wearing MIGA hats to make money off MIGA soys.

Just Be Rice confirmed

I never understood the race mixers no matter which race. How do you not look at the child and ever reflect how it doesn't look like you. You are just setting those children up for a harsh future where they will roam aimlessly having no flock to go back to.

Pretty bad argument against miscegenation, if a 2/10 shit-tier white manlet bought the eggs of a 9/10 white Stacy, the resulting offspring wouldn't really look like him either -- not when the other partner mogs him to hell and back.

It doesn't stop the mayocels from pining over blonde Instagram models.

Is that really a bad thing?
The kid would still end up being white. We are talking about race not looks. Overwhelming majority of Brazilians already showed us the true wonders of miscegenation.

But her dad is totally cool with his peepee in her va jay jay.

as long as he doesn't know about it he's good. just don't make that shit public what I mean.

as long as he doesn't know about it he's good. just don't make that shit public what I mean.
Right. Like her dad doesn't know that she just shat out a hapa baby.

Just be rice confirmed again.

Every race slays but whites

@TheBasedCel
Tall chiseled jawed whites slay most, androgynous looking mayo manlets slay least

asian man + white woman is a good combo even for males.

Many shitskins don't want their kids to look likr them. I sure as hell would not. Well i wont have kifs regardless but if I were, I wouldn't want them to be shitskin
Massive mogger jaw

>is maga
>racemixer

pick one you cant be both

It must be sad to have kids who don't look like you at all

Foids don't give a fuck. If horses can get them pregnant they will happily accept a half human centaur.

Trad white woman copers on SUICIDE WATCH. There is no such thing

I always thought the purpose of having a child was to clone yourself (even if you're ugly). That's a version of immortality. That's why I'm attracted to noodles and those who have similar flesh tones and facial structure to me, even though they are disgusting to me intellectually. I want a clone of me to live on, like Emperor Palpatine did.

I really hate how foids fetishize pregnancy and emojis, especially under youtube comments when they say they're "getting pregnant by eboys through the screen", disgusting.
Some people beat their meat to shit like this :feelsUnreal: