Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alt right cels would you fuck a attractive kike foid

Would you?

• No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 43 87.8%

• Total voters
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I know that most kike foids are ugly but some are attractive. Would you fuck one of them? For example a young bar rafeali or gal gadot or nadalie portman @kikecel

I'd fuck any attractive foid in a second

Volcel if you wouldn't

Alt right does not = white nationalist or racist, jfl stop watching CNN, Buzzfeed and HuffPost :soy: :soy:

Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, etc. are labeled alt right bruh, get the terminology correct. I'm a liberal btw, don't give a fuck about nationalism, although globalism doesn't benefit the worker in the West obviously and illegal immigration is wack.

Jokes on you. I like kike women. If I could choose, I'd choose them over any women of other race

you don't have to be 'alt-right' or whatever you call it, to hate (((them)))
It's just common sense at this point
And yeah, ofc I would

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a foid because she is part of a worldwide conspiracy

GIVE ME KOSHER MILKERS

you're crazy lol skinny chicks are hot as fuck
Having some fat(not landwhale type) is good and makes foid attractive. We are made to get attracted to such females since it shows they're healthy to put our seeds inside them. This skinny shit is a shitty propaganda, as it makes look foid's body like of 10 years old girl.

I'm altright but don't have any problem with Jews at all so yes.

Having some fat(not landwhale type) is good and makes foid attractive. We are made to get attracted to such females since it shows they're healthy to put our seeds inside them. This skinny shit is a shitty propaganda, as it makes look foid's body like of 10 years old girl.
you say that like its a bad thing

No even if she was 2D

Not alt right but yes
full

I wonder what jewcels think about this

you say that like its a bad thing
10 years old is a bad thing, even for the ephebocels here that is too young. How anyone can be attracted to A prepubescent child is just disgusting to me.

Only if she is pic related.

Attachments

• Abigail-Shapiro-profession.jpg
    Abigail-Shapiro-profession.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
10 years old is a bad thing, even for the ephebocels here that is too young. How anyone can be attracted to A prepubescent child is just disgusting to me.
I'm not attracted to a prebuscent child you stupid fuck learn to read

I'm not attracted to a prebuscent child you stupid fuck learn to read
He said it makes them look like a 10 year old and you say “you say that like it’s a bad thing.” Lol, wtf did you expect people to think when they read that?

He said it makes them look like a 10 year old and you say “you say that like it’s a bad thing.” Lol, wtf did you expect people to think when they read that?
It's not about what people expect to think. The fact is I never said that I'm attracted to prebuscet children. Read what it says and don't misinterpret

It's not about what people expect to think. The fact is I never said that I'm attracted to prebuscet children. Read what it says and don't misinterpret
I’ve read it again and fail to see in what way I misinterpret you. It still looks to me like you’re saying women looking like 10 year olds isn’t a bad thing. Maybe I’m being low IQ and you can explain to me why that isn’t what you meant?

Fucking a jewish woman to me would be no different from fucking an italian woman

Yes. Would even waifu, but with condition of her wanting to become not jew

Yes but I would then take her out to the woods and leave her for the wolves

Alt right doesn’t automatically mean anti semitic. :feelshaha:

Alt right doesn’t automatically mean anti semitic. :feelshaha:
The alt-right is a big boogeyman created by the MSM for anyone who disagrees with their world view or beliefs. As far as they are concerned, even the ethnicels here would be labeled as "alt-right".

not too skinny now. boney is not good look tbh
True, but when you live in USA, land of the fat, being stick thin is 1000x better than fat

Cope yourself.
You are coping. You are curry. Gal gadot moggs all curries to aushwitz and back. Too bad we are all curries in the eyes of foids. Curryceldom is universal :feelsrope:@chudur-budur
Yes but I would then take her out to the woods and leave her for the wolves
Based

mfw im volcel because i have standards

volcels.co

I know that most kike foids are ugly but some are attractive. Would you fuck one of them? For example a young bar rafeali or gal gadot or nadalie portman @kikecel
Gigavolcel if not