Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetically would you ascend with a foid who is a lot younger than you (but legal)?

Would you turn down a foid due to age gap?

• Total voters
age is just a number

what the hell would we have in common?
Both somewhat inexperienced if she’s not a complete whore. Older foids have been ran through harder than a stolen Hellcat Challenger has been slammed

Both somewhat inexperienced if she’s not a complete whore. Older foids have been ran through harder than a stolen Hellcat Challenger has been slammed
He's an American agecuck, so he won't be understanding

I would marry a legal teen.

I’m also American, but I don’t act like younger women are innocent little things.
I know, i'm American too
I just said American agecuck since they're the worst of all agecucks

I know, i'm American too
I just said American agecuck since they're the worst of all agecucks
Yep. Too many people here act like an 18 year old foid is some innocent girl. Their body count probably mogs my truck’s mileage, jfl

Also probably had more hours of crazy sex on her than my lawnmower has hours of work (It has done 278 very hard hours of work since new)
They've probably had sex on a mower

They've probably had sex on a mower
Doubt it. Foids would never use a mowe most of the times and neither would normies. Those fuckers pay guys like me to do that work

Fair point
My mowing skills will always mog them though. I can drive a Zero turn mower on a hilly yard without crashing like a pro. I also know how to cut extremely tall grass properly and use strategy to minimize the load on the machine

We all know every woman is completely ran through by age 15

of course

wet thread

We all know every woman is completely ran through by age 15
Most of the time this is true. She has more hours on her at age 15 than my 15 year old Zero mower has on it (it has 278 hours of hard use on it)

Most of the time this is true. She has more hours on her at age 15 than my 15 year old Zero mower has on it (it has 278 hours of hard use on it)
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

9–10-year difference is alright. Anything beyond that? No!

I'd prefer a girl around my age but would ascend with any.