Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright IT Let's Discuss Me Getting Fired Because of My Looks Again

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ypjapt/he_sounds_angry_bwahahahahaha_cope_bitch/

Ok it's clear me pretending to be mad at you guys got your attention as it was meant to. Let's discuss some of the misconceptions you have made about my job situation to clear the air. First, I never yelled at her even once or called her names, I did repeatedly ask her a few times why you don't want to talk to me and why are you being rude to me. I did follow her after her shift, but this is also because there weren't enough co-workers to cover the shift and I needed to talk to a manager as well. I fully admit I shouldn't have done this and I never once mentioned to her that I knew it was because of how I looked.

You also misunderstood what I meant by being unkempt, I have a neckbeard which I can't properly trim due to keloid scars, my plan is to get laser hair removal on all the hair underneath my jawline after losing weight. I shower every-day, I am not smelly. My clothes aren't particularly fashionable but it wouldn't make much of a difference because of how I look. I will admit all my co-workers were wearing stylish clothes, good smelling cologne and had better facial hair , but they were almost all thin and significantly better looking than me,

That being said she was clearly trying to get co-workers to side against me and complain about me. It's also quite likely that numerous other women were doing the same thing, it's likely I would have been terminated in a few weeks anyway if not eliminated right after probation, so my behavior makes limited difference .

I had to deal with a hostile work environment because of my looks, co-workers excluded me while customers were rude to me, the pressure of being treated like subhuman vermin day in and day out was a massive struggle and did cause me great anger and sadness. The main issue is that she was not an isolated case, all the women there treated me poorly, while the men at least gave me a shot, when they realized I didn't fit in and women disliked me, they began excluding me too. Again this is an issue with women, which is primarily why I hate them, not because they won't date me but because they treat me poorly in all social interactions day to day, simply because of how I look.

Now after this incident I was told to change my behavior, which basically meant avoid interacting with my co-workers, which I managed to do. Nevertheless, they fired me anyway, it seems they were planning on letting me go the moment she complained about me. I assume they kept me on till the end of the week, simply because they were looking for a replacement, due to it being busy currently.

Now I have some questions to ask you, which I hope you will respond.

1. How can I possibly be successful or last in the workplace, when I am discriminated against for my appearance? It's interesting how most of the comments on your sub are it's not fair and just deal with it. But if I can't hold a job, the consequences of potentially ending up poor, homeless and dead are very real to me. Again if you have any empathy you have to truly consider the outcome of someone being too unattractive to hold a job and not being rich enough to survive off family wealth.

2. How's it fair that women are never discriminated against for their weight or appearance while those with male faces and bodies are? Why do women always falsely claim to be a victim of lookism while men who are and do so are completely ignored? All my managers were old, obese and unattractive women, plenty of my female co-workers were the same and they were completely accepted into social groups, without any issues.

3. What would you propose as a solution to the systemic problem of lookism affecting employment and socialization? I assume you don't see it as a problem, because it only affects men, but humor me. I have personally considered wearing a ski mask and hoodie to work and always covering my face in front of other people, but this would probably be socially unacceptable, and I'd end up getting fired anyway.

I hope you will read this thread in good faith and will not misrepresent my points. I honestly wish to have a discussion since you do acknowledge lookism outside of dating but seem quite apathetic towards it.

Last edited:
They are denying reality, because they themselves are guilty of lookism.

They are denying reality, because they themselves are guilty of lookism.
They don't deny reality completely. They just don't care as long as it doesn't affect them.

Come on IT talk to me without any gaslighting.

Talk about kicking someone when they're down, guess it makes them feel a sense of accomplishment or something

Talk about kicking someone when they're down, guess it makes them feel a sense of accomplishment or something
I want to reason with them. I hate their fucking double standards justice for women, but hatred towards ugly male faces.

I want to reason with them. I hate their fucking double standards justice for women, but hatred towards ugly male faces.
You won’t succeed in reasoning with them, they are no different than those bullies in school or shitty coworkers

Why do you care what they think lol

It's like seeking life advice or hiring a life coach from a pool of meth addicts living under a bridge. Don't assume they are in a much better situation than you or the rest of this forum. No sane, well adjusted individual would spend his time picking on some virgin men online. Clearly they got issues.

Have you ever looked at the profile of the average IT poster? Literal whores with onlyfans pages or some even posting their holes for free on the NSFW subreddits, then there's the pussy whipped simps who managed to get sex once in college now they're coping by mocking those who didn't get sex. Normal people don't post there that's for sure.

Then you get 23 year old daddy issue specimens such as this one posting in so-called "CG/L (Caregiver/Little) kink" subreddits, https://www.reddit.com/user/Brattybriti/
Notice the irony in calling guys creepy when you're into this creepy shit yourself.

Have you ever looked at the profile of the average IT poster? Literal whores with onlyfans pages or some even posting their holes for free on the NSFW subreddits, then there's the pussy whipped simps who managed to get sex once in college now they're coping by mocking those who didn't get sex. Normal people don't post there that's for sure.

Then you get 23 year old daddy issue specimens such as this one posting in so-called "CG/L (Caregiver/Little) kink" subreddits, https://www.reddit.com/user/Brattybriti/
Notice the irony in calling guys creepy when you're into this creepy shit yourself.
These cunts are disgusting evil and demonic. They deserve no rights.

Yep, hypocrites and narcissists.
Commented on IT in response to the thread and my answers never showed up. I assume the mods never approved my comments or removed them. And they say they were willing to have a discussion with me those lying motherfuckers.

@universallyabhorred is an inceldom victim, and he gets shamed by Reddit? Bashing an already agonizing wounded animal?

FUCK SOYCIETY, fuck you IT.