Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright, I'm gonna ask this bitch out. One of the things I do before I die

if you're in the States. Buy a gun. Prepare for rejection. The moment she rejects you shoot yourself in the head right in front of her. After saying. "Remember You DID THIS"

If outside states. Keep the stool and rope in place. After getting rejected. Go back home. Send her a pic of it and do it. Extra points if you can live stream and scream her name and all her details before roping.
I'm in the States so I'm getting a gun

My trouble is with the livestreaming part. I don't know what platform to use and where I should off myself.
My advice is. Save yourself the pain. Just go on ask her out if she ,and she will, says NO. Come back and continue shit posting in this forum. You don't know what life has install for you. Maybe uncle Tom invades Venezuela and you are dispatched in a sea of prime latina pussy. Never loose hope.

My advice is. Save yourself the pain. Just go on ask her out if she ,and she will, says NO. Come back and continue shit posting in this forum. You don't know what life has install for you. Maybe uncle Tom invades Venezuela and you are dispatched in a sea of prime latina pussy. Never loose hope.
I'm not an imperialistcel faggot. I would dodge the draft and support Venezuela somehow ngl

I'm not an imperialistcel faggot. I would dodge the draft and support Venezuela somehow ngl
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
If not for imperialistic Spain Hernan Cortez and his men would have remained incel.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You love Yankee cock ayy?
It's in men's nature to conquer and conquest with whatever tools they have. If we find a mew planet filled if humanoid population we will run our Just be Earthling game.