Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost a month off the site, my life just keeps going downhill…(it’s too much for me to keep my sanity)

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
It can’t get worse than this, I had an accident and broke my phone (now in debt from buying a new one), got fired from my waiter job after brought myself back in, having less than 1000 bath in my bank account (30 usd), can’t catch up with the study at college and not really the last one but my crush just has her chad while I just rot like this

I guess it’s pretty dammn over, how do I even lift myself up after all of this

It can’t get worse than this, I had an accident and broke my phone (now in debt from buying a new one), got fired from my waiter job after brought myself back in, having less than 1000 bath in my bank account (30 usd), can’t catch up with the study at college and not really the last one but my crush just has her chad while I just rot like this

I guess it’s pretty dammn over, how do I even lift myself up after all of this
So you've been working and studying prior to getting fired? That's rough.

im thinking about drooping college and going to work back myself
studying as an ethnic isn't worth it

im thinking about drooping college and going to work back myself
studying as an ethnic isn't worth it
You forgot about touching boobs

Brutal, if you were white you could just begpack and thaicucks would throw money and pussy at you :feelsugh:

You can find anothet waiter job easily itd not rocjet science even ur next job can be way better than this one u lost
It can’t be nearer to the uni than the old one

What is bath? Baht? Are you in Thailand?

Find some way of making money online. Ewhoring and matched betting are the easiest two. If you're in a poor country you can live like a King off it.

At least you're doing something. I'm just rotting in my room until i die

Doesnt matter work something elsr anyways being a waiter is soul crushing work as a cashier or work as help desk in your uni talk to the admins to help u
In general all low paying jobs can be so exhausting. Did cashiering, never again.

What is bath? Baht? Are you in Thailand?

Find some way of making money online. Ewhoring and matched betting are the easiest two. If you're in a poor country you can live like a King off it.
Yeah, it’s baht, my bad

Doesnt matter work something elsr anyways being a waiter is soul crushing work as a cashier or work as help desk in your uni talk to the admins to help u
Actually, I work both positions at the job, cashier and waiter