Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Almost 63k upvotes on Reddit but the comments are against the blackpill culture. Incels in denial

its always the same, foids trying to gaslight and justify their hypocrisy while simps go to extreme lengths to cope

They'll always deny it

You weren't lying, the first comments are passive aggressive bugman shit.

Funny is that the last comment assumes the Chad has a better personality. How do you know that? I thought personality didn't had any connection with looks.

No escape from the blackpill.

Kek, a lot of trannies and women complaining about nice guys too and calling it cringe. But the upboats don't lie, they are on a site for incels and they receive their upboats from incels, even if in denial.

Upvotes don't lie, the copers in the comments do, though.

View attachment 439712

Funny is that the last comment assumes the Chad has a better personality. How do you know that? I thought personality didn't had any connection with looks.
Lol, I saw this comment and was about to make something myself but you beat me to it!

26C3C6CA AB76 4428 A1BB 7E9B212D5C24
Like, foids are also attracted to pieces of shit who physically abuse them as well. Foids are just generally stupid this way.

Attractive people most of the time tend to be pieces of shit themselves because they were treated like kings throughout their entire childhood and have now become entitled little brats. Chads and foids don’t care though. If the dick can fit then who cares about personality or morals!

You weren't lying, the first comments are passive aggressive bugman shit.

View attachment 439712

High IQ

incredible the mental gym theyre doing about that pic to dont feel bad hahaha

:feelshmm: It’s over for butthurt blupers. Look at how hard they are trying to just get rid of the post by screaming “INCEL” all while the upvotes keep rising. They can’t even deny the blackpill anymore so they have to say “guys do it too!” No we don’t and simple online dating statistics as well as the fact that 51% of men between 18-29 are single shows females are the picky ones.

There are plenty of incels in denial on that site who would have flocked to braincels had it still been open. Reddit was right to be scared of that sub, but unfortunately for them, the blackpill is making waves. This same post also got tens of thousands of likes on r/tinder as well. I think we need to start ramping up memes on incel.win or something to advance the takeover.

lmao typical "just get a haircut bro" shit

I thought personality didn't had any connection with looks.
That idea is part of the "discredited pseudo-science of phrenology" when those of low social status say it, including incels, but when socially upward soys and foids say it in order to justify their privilege, it's common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back